Prison food ideas

Piss with thistle soup and a nice steaming turd burger for mains, followed by a good shoeing for dessert, lets see them reoffend then or maybe rat pack menu c??? decisions, decisons

Gruel with bread and dripping on Sundays.

well after hearing the news the day, with that c*** gordan brown saying w e waste summit 40 millions pounds worth of food evey year, give them all the out of date stuff,

cyanide sudaes, anthrax pudding and lashings of biscuit brown for good measure

should sort out the overcrowding problem too :D

Tramp spaff. We could lay the foundations of an Olympic-class team in only a matter of months. Make the cons feel part of something majestic.

Then it's just a matter fo getting the IOC to include tramp-gobbling in the Games.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
They should be made to eat the paedos.

Win, win.
Yes, but what will I feed the lions on?... Naa fuck it.. let them eat the paedos... then feed them to the fucking lions.

Makes my fucking blood boil when I see the mamby pamby attitude toward scumbag criminals.

When are we going to reinvent the wheel and realise that 'rehabilitating' some prisoners just isnt working and go back to good old fashioned deterrent and punishment.

Bread and water then if they earn the right, give them slops. If they feel like a riot just cow prod the fuckers. Break them before you rebuild them.

Anyone see on Sky the other night; America's toughest jail? Run by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Phoenix Arizona who puts the feckers in tents and makes them chain gang. Not many reoffenders I'm led to believe.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
When are we going to reinvent the wheel and realise that 'rehabilitating' some prisoners just isnt working and go back to good old fashioned deterrent and punishment.

Bread and water then if they earn the right, give them slops. If they feel like a riot just cow prod the fuckers. Break them before you rebuild them.

Anyone see on Sky the other night; America's toughest jail? Run by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Phoenix Arizona who puts the feckers in tents and makes them chain gang. Not many reoffenders I'm led to believe.
There was also another prog on channel 5 same thing (and same nite/time) but in Mexico and Peru, made the above look like a holiday

jarrod248 said:
http://www.mcso.org/

Thats the badger!

I think the proof is the local population have voted him back in as Sheriff since 1993.

I'll wager if we introduced a similar scheme, the crime rates would drop, we wouldnt have a prison over population problem and the little chav fuckwits on the street would find something more socially acceptable to do. Pointless making endless legislation to prevent crime because criminals dont actually adhere to the law in the first place. The time to make them adhere to the law is when the get caught and are sent down.

I cant see any problem with it. Its not infringing any human rights, they get treated fairly according to their behaviour and the actually get released back into humanity with a bit of personal discipline and above all, a god fearing memory of why you shouldnt break the fucking law. I'm sure most if not all Prison Officers would be more than happy to have that sort of regime. It makes sense in every respect.

Give them 'food loaf'-all regular menu items baked together example:
rice,beans,bread,butter.juice,cookies- all baked together in one big 'loaf'- still conforms to the menu and diet plan...but tastes a whole lot worse! Used in our institution on offenders who like to throw food or trays at the officers. They can't throw it, and nobody gets hurt.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
cometcatcher said:
Any more fitting alternatives for catering for those scrotes who tried hard enough to actually get locked up?
Sodexho. Or does that count as a cruel and unusual punishment?

Years ago there was a screw in Usk Borstal. He used to make the feckers clean the cookhouse floor with a tooth brush. When they finally cleaned up he would walk in and inspect.

It would be spotless, but he would kick the buckets over and shout, ' Start again ' !

Another one of his tricks was to tell them to pick up a match stick from the floor. There wasn't any match stick, so after a kick up the arrse when they exclaimed, ' What match Sir ' they used to go down immediately to pick up a match that wasn't even there.

Latest Threads