• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Prismatic Compass

I recently obtained a prismatic compass model M-73 from a very nice Iraqi on a market stall. Does anyone know of a company who services these? It has an air bubble, not too big but i would like to get it refilled and sealed.

Any info appreciated,

Boney

boney_m said:
I recently obtained a prismatic compass model M-73 from a very nice Iraqi on a market stall. Does anyone know of a company who services these? It has an air bubble, not too big but i would like to get it refilled and sealed.

Any info appreciated,

Boney

Just found this very oldie...

is it a wah?

Takeing the risk of looking like even a bigger idiot than normal I have to ask - why do you think this might be a (very old) wah?

P

PrinceAlbert

CC_TA said:
Pop it into your nearest armourers/techs with suitable bride and it shouldn't be too much hastle.
would that be "bribe"?

How's it going CC? Still missing Mr Dugdale? :D

CC_TA said:
Pop it into your nearest armourers/techs with suitable bride and it shouldn't be too much hastle.
Look at the date of the original post mate. :wink:

I am sure it must of been fixed by now. :D

It was always a hastle to get you to work, bribe or not. :D

shortarms said:
CC_TA said:
Look at the date of the original post mate. :wink:

It was always a hastle to get you to work, bribe or not. :D
That's because someone had to drink during working hours!

shortarms said:
CC_TA said:
Actually, i flogged it on ebay ages ago (complete with bubble).

boney_m said:
shortarms said:
CC_TA said:
Actually, i flogged it on ebay ages ago (complete with bubble).
Did you get a free 'Bride' with it? :) Can't believe you're all picking on the dyslexic hobbit!