Printing Book Reviews

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Boldnotold, Oct 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

All, The ARRSE Book Club is kindly donating a lot of 'once-read' books to Holidays for Heroes to sell at the Tank Museum Christmas Fair on 3rd and 4th December. I have the job of printing the ARRSE reviews of these books, to pop inside them, so people have an idea of what they're buying for presents. Is there an easy way to do this? I'd like the print to include the review text, the frame which sits around it, and the logo of Mr. Mushroom Head. So far I've only been able to print either the text or the frame. In addition, I'd like to print some text about the ARRSE, RR, RP and the Book Club, inside a similar frame, to generate interest in ARRSE amongst those who buy and receive the books. How would I dump that text into the frame for printing? Any advice you can offer will improve my current efforts. Thank you.

2. Might sound daft but how about good old copy/paste into a ready made page with all the logos and bumpf you want on there?

3. Boldnotold

Sounds good to me, as I use ctrl+c / ctrl+v for all my best work ;-) but I am somewhat of a techno biff - how do I make the ready-made page?

4. You can cut/paste all the logos off the home page or the bottom of the reviews if you want the number of mushrooms onto a word doc or powerpoint if you want to move stuff about and then just have a text box in the middle for putting the text into. Save that as your base page.

Each time you stick some text into the blank text box save it under a different name and reopen the base page for the next one and bob is some sort of relative or other.

A very simple verison:-
    test.jpg

5. Boldnotold

Steven that's perfect. Thank you!