Princess Royal crisps turn sour

#2
Well I think your marmship is luverly and I want to have her babies...........lightly grilled with chips and custard.
 
#3
#5
What is a scalie-back?
 
#6
Poppy said:
What is a scalie-back?
Dui Lai is saying that Princess Anne is Col in Chief of the scalies, which indeed she is. She's also CiC of a few other Regiments and I assume you're in one of those.

A scalie/ey back is a member of the Royal Signals, so called for a number of reasons including Royal Engineers line layers in WW1 wearing chain mail armour and in WW2, battery acid running down the backs of the signallers.

Doesn't stop her being a horse faced troll, and yes, I have met her. Got the pickie to prove it :wink:
 
#7
Well I've met her twice and she is NOT a horse faced troll

:wink:
 
#8
#9
Poppy said:
Well I've met her twice and she is NOT a horse faced troll

:wink:
I have to say I agree shes has more of a "Shocked Cod" face I think....one look from her and your milk would go sour 8O :twisted:
 
#10
Ozgerbobble said:
Poppy said:
Well I've met her twice and she is NOT a horse faced troll

:wink:
I have to say I agree shes has more of a "Shocked Cod" face I think....one look from her and your milk would go sour 8O :twisted:




You decide
 
#11
She IS a moose, and we all had to buy her a silver/diamond Jimmy brooch. Which she apparantly never wears. Can I have my days pay back please? You ungrateful royal beastie you?
 
#13
Horseradish and sour cream.......keep it!


"Some people even say the character with the cheesy grin on our Mature Cheddar and Red Onion flavour is Tony Blair.
 
#16
armourer said:
Well I think your marmship is luverly and I want to have her babies...........lightly grilled with chips and custard.
I'd have one of her babies..... have you seen Zara lately? :twisted:
 
#17
woopert said:
armourer said:
Well I think your marmship is luverly and I want to have her babies...........lightly grilled with chips and custard.
I'd have one of her babies..... have you seen Zara lately? :twisted:


Definitely :twisted: :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads