Princess Royal crisps turn sour

Well I think your marmship is luverly and I want to have her babies...........lightly grilled with chips and custard.

What is a scalie-back?

Poppy said:
What is a scalie-back?
Dui Lai is saying that Princess Anne is Col in Chief of the scalies, which indeed she is. She's also CiC of a few other Regiments and I assume you're in one of those.

A scalie/ey back is a member of the Royal Signals, so called for a number of reasons including Royal Engineers line layers in WW1 wearing chain mail armour and in WW2, battery acid running down the backs of the signallers.

Doesn't stop her being a horse faced troll, and yes, I have met her. Got the pickie to prove it :wink:

Well I've met her twice and she is NOT a horse faced troll

:wink:

Poppy said:

I have to say I agree shes has more of a "Shocked Cod" face I think....one look from her and your milk would go sour 8O :twisted:

Ozgerbobble said:
Poppy said:

I have to say I agree shes has more of a "Shocked Cod" face I think....one look from her and your milk would go sour 8O :twisted:

You decide

She IS a moose, and we all had to buy her a silver/diamond Jimmy brooch. Which she apparantly never wears. Can I have my days pay back please? You ungrateful royal beastie you?

Horseradish and sour cream.......keep it!

"Some people even say the character with the cheesy grin on our Mature Cheddar and Red Onion flavour is Tony Blair.

armourer said:
Well I think your marmship is luverly and I want to have her babies...........lightly grilled with chips and custard.
I'd have one of her babies..... have you seen Zara lately? :twisted:

woopert said:
armourer said:
I'd have one of her babies..... have you seen Zara lately? :twisted:

Definitely :twisted: :twisted: