Princess Royal crisps turn sour

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scalieback, Nov 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I think your marmship is luverly and I want to have her babies...........lightly grilled with chips and custard.
  2. What is a scalie-back?
  3. Dui Lai is saying that Princess Anne is Col in Chief of the scalies, which indeed she is. She's also CiC of a few other Regiments and I assume you're in one of those.

A scalie/ey back is a member of the Royal Signals, so called for a number of reasons including Royal Engineers line layers in WW1 wearing chain mail armour and in WW2, battery acid running down the backs of the signallers.

Doesn't stop her being a horse faced troll, and yes, I have met her. Got the pickie to prove it :wink:
  4. Well I've met her twice and she is NOT a horse faced troll

5. :p :p :p :p :p :p :wink:
  6. I have to say I agree shes has more of a "Shocked Cod" face I look from her and your milk would go sour 8O :twisted:
  7. [​IMG]

You decide
  8. She IS a moose, and we all had to buy her a silver/diamond Jimmy brooch. Which she apparantly never wears. Can I have my days pay back please? You ungrateful royal beastie you?
  9. what a load of nonsense in this thread, not even funny, what on earth is it doing in Current Affairs
  10. Horseradish and sour cream.......keep it!

11. More balls then her brothers.
  12. More hair too! :)