Princess Productions

Well, I suppose that we're all beside ourselves in anticipation of the imminent nuptials of lovely Princess Thingy and some guy. Anyone fancy meeting up in Windsor later today?

Well, I suppose that we're all beside ourselves in anticipation of the imminent nuptials of lovely Princess Thingy and some guy. Anyone fancy meeting up in Windsor later today?
I wish you would change the thread title, I thought there was going to be a round two (or would it have been three?)
Either way, I got a bit excited and now I feel, well, deflated.

Er indoors has taken the telly remote and announced that we're watching it.

It's not even on the beeb! Not only have I got to suffer the shiteness of it all but that fucking Holmes eejit.

I'm fucking outraged.

We are on our last day of holiday in North Devon. After a week of cracking ‘Indian Summer’ weather, it is absolutely hammering it down today. “Let’s have a duvet day and watch the wedding” says the Frau.
Bollocks to that! I really like Harry, but gave his nuptials a stiff ignoring, so there is no way I’m going to be interested in the nuptials of the privileged offspring of an even more privileged offspring.
Instead, we are donning the wetproofs and getting in a few miles of the coastal path - I know that’s what she wanted really. :smile:

Er indoors has taken the telly remote and announced that we're watching it.
Watching on the telly rather than spending a night or two in a sleeping bag on a damp Windsor pavement in order to ensure a commanding position to view the bridal procession is probably about as near to treason as it gets.

Are you and you wife Communists, by any chance?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'd been thinking about PP today and was frankly fucking gutted to find they hadn't cocked up again.

I often refer to that thread to laugh my arse off

She's NINTH in line to the throne I'll have you know!

More importantly, I'm having new tyres on the Panzer.

You'll be even more gutted to hear that Princess Productions appears to have shut down:

from their Wiki page: "Since 2007, Princess was part of the Shine Group, one of the United Kingdom's largest television production company groups. On 4 May 2017, it was announced by its parent company that Princess would be closed at the end of the year, as it is "financially fragile", and is also losing its space in Whiteleys which is being re developed for residential use"

Perhaps they developed an even more stupid idea that pushed their backers into getting the hell away; "Honour Killings, the Musical", or somesuch.

Can't I'm afraid, I'm getting married.

She's dead posh too so wouldn't want me drunk on the big day.