PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Just got this interesting spam, apparently Dead Di's foundation wants to give me loads of cash...if anyone lives nearby would you mind popping around with van to collect it for me?

Fm. PRINCESS@the-powmf.com

ATTN: Grant Recipient,

This is to bring to your information that your email has been randomly
    selected
    and approved as a charity grant beneficiary of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL
    FOUNDATION (POWMF). You are awarded a grant sum of £2,555,000.00 (Two Million
    Five Hundred And Fifty Five Thousand Great Britain Pounds) and for further
    instructions on how you are to put claim to your grant, you are to FORWARD a
    copy of this notification to our International Grants Officer's email address
    below as well as give him a call via phone number below:

MR. ANDREW CLAYTON,
    INTERNATIONAL GRANTS OFFICER,
    GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,
    PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION,
    FOUNDATION BUILDING,
    59 HOUGHTON STREET,
    LONDON, WC2A 2AE,
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    Tel: +44 7024024362
    Fax: +44-8-7-1-2-6-4-0-7-6-9
    Email:princessofwalesm@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulation once again from the entire staff of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL
    FOUNDATION and it is our hope that you will appreciate our gesture and
    judiciously spend your grant.

Sincerely,
    Miss Catrin Walters,
    PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
    GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,
    PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
    FOUNDATION BUILDING,
    59 HOUGHTON STREET,
    LONDON, WC2A 2AE,
    UNITED KINGDOM.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

2. Wow, may all your Christmas's be truly wondorous and Lord God give you many benficial wealths!!!!

Those cheeky Nigerian scamsters...bless them!!

3. Isn't it amazing how all of these foundations, dead generals and banks who email insist on using premium rate mobile nubmers?

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

While the address is correct, the phone number isn't. Or could perhaps the poor receptionist have made a typo. 8O

5. I just got an e-mail telling me that I won £21 million on the lottery ... I didn't even remember buying the ticket! Still, I've e-mailed back with my bank account details and pin number and hopefully the cash will be in the bank before the end of the week ... lovely jubbly ... what a super Christmas for me!

6. You lucky, lucky b'stard. I got an e mail from HM Tax & Revenue saying I'd won their lottery and had been chosen to pay them 3 million in back taxes.

7. Money not in the bank yet ... I'm sure it won't be long! Meanwhile, on the subject of Tax ...

Tax Inspector

At the end of the tax year, the Tax Office sent an inspector to audit the books of a synagogue. While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said: 'I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle drippings?'

'Good question', noted the Rabbi. 'We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles.'

'Oh', replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way: 'What about all these biscuit purchases? What do you do with the crumbs?'

'Ah, yes', replied the Rabbi, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. 'We collect them and send them back to the manufacturers, and every now and then they send a free box of holy biscuits.'

'I see', replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all Rabbi. 'Well, Rabbi', he went on, 'What do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?'

'Here, too, we do not waste', answered the Rabbi. 'What we do is save up all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete dick.'

8. Diana's DEAD?....when? ...how?....why am I always last to know?

9. Skiing accident last year apparantly ... whilst 22 months pregnant ... Duke of Edinburgh pushed her ... apparantly.