Princess Latifa ?

Chef

LE
Be careful sir! You have just shown a picture of the new, phat, lardy trim, svelte, deadly, black, female, Equalizer. Or, has that new telly series not swum over to UK shores yet?
The word you're looking for is

'Rubenesque'

The word you're looking for is

'Rubenesque'

That is either Latin for; "phat spilling over the top of a waistband", or "wearing two pairs of spanx".

Chef

LE
That is either Latin for; "phat spilling over the top of a waistband", or "wearing two pairs of spanx".
Or the more refined version of 'Big boned' and 'Child bearing hips'.

'That's a big unit' Would never pass our lips.

For we, sir, are gentlemen!

That Robinson woman must be as thick as the day is long, or someones hand was up her arrse working her. I find it hard to believe that she did not pick up on underlying animosity and uncomfortable behaviours during her visit.
The stepmother (wicked stepmother, you couldn't make it up) planned the whole lunch event. She said to Latifa if she was a good girl and could behave nicely in polite company she could be allowed out more often, meanwhile Robinson was briefed that Latifa was away with the fairies and that the family were doing the best for her but you know how tough these things can be.

So we have a pleasantly stilted lunch date, with the stepmother passing the dips, Latifa sitting minding her ps and qs, no doubt feeling a bit awkward and Mary Robinson thinking "Jeez, this one is a bit odd alright, oh well smile for the nice family pics and then I can get my voucher for Harvey Nicks".

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Has anyone checked the stables?
She could be hiding in plain sight.

3FA3CB51-E7A1-4445-BD07-4F1F4EE4CFF2.jpeg

TamH70

MIA
View attachment 552403

That horse looks like a picnic basket short a few sandwiches as well...

That's a smile from a woman who's had that horse inside her, and that's the look of a horse that's got a thousand-mile stare from the horrific memories that that has caused him.

Latest Threads