Princess Diana's killer? Maybe.

Or just an operator on his death bed trying to make a name for himself?
He's Gen. I remember him being there, and at all the reunions since (terrific piss-ups they were, too). I think he was in one of the block cars. He was a couple of blokes away from me when Adnan came and shook all our hands afterwards. Got a very nice memorial neck tie for participating.

Cheers,
Dan.

He's on death's doorstep and thinks a last minute book deal before he goes with some uncorraberated snipbits that could have come out of Hello magazine will help provide for his family once he's gone.... the delusional Walter Mitty. He should have invested his savings in Barclays shares instead..... oh, he did....

Why did I click on this? Forgive me

He's Gen. I remember him being there, and at all the reunions since (terrific piss-ups they were, too). I think he was in one of the block cars. He was a couple of blokes away from me when Adnan came and shook all our hands afterwards. Got a very nice memorial neck tie for participating.

Cheers,
Dan.
Were you the second man on the overpass?

Cheers,
Dan.
Do you mean Alf?

Lucky the neck tie isn't a ropey one with a big knot.

He can't have did it. I killed her, when I was 12.

He's on death's doorstep and thinks a last minute book deal before he goes with some uncorraberated snipbits that could have come out of Hello magazine will help provide for his family once he's gone....
Maybe not so far from the truth... did he do a deal for a few sovs from Fayed to 'spill beans' once he knew he was checking out?
Anyway, the Express will be full of it.
And remember, the 20th anniversary is coming up.
Expect the bookshelves to be full of 'we love Di' commemorative bollocks exposes very soon.

I'm impressed. “The Royal Family had evidence that she was planning to divorce Charles.” I know the Windsor's have been called not very bright by some but I'd have expected them to remember that Chuck and Di were divorced on Aug. 28, 1996

She ruined a day and a half of my end of Lion Sun 1997 piss up in Limassol...I will never forgive her

He can't have did it. I killed her, when I was 12.
You utter bastard, I had to listen to my then girlfriend sobbing her heart out all day when she heard the news.

When I stated that I thought Di was a cheap whore it didn't seem to go down well.

Buggered if I know why we split up so soon afterwards.

I'm impressed. “The Royal Family had evidence that she was planning to divorce Charles.” I know the Windsor's have been called not very bright by some but I'd have expected them to remember that Chuck and Di were divorced on Aug. 28, 1996
Do you think these "accidents" just happen overnight or something?
They take hours of planning.

You utter bastard, I had to listen to my then girlfriend sobbing her heart out all day when she heard the news.

When I stated that I thought Di was a cheap whore it didn't seem to go down well.

Buggered if I know why we split up so soon afterwards.
Because you didn't take her to London and buy 7 pounds for a few roses...yes that's how much they cost...I was in Woolwich for the funeral...you insensitive twat

I was about to reply but then realised this was actually posted in Current Affairs.
The nasty MODs chipper chopper would have smited me mightedly.