PRINCE2 Training

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by whatnext, Dec 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For anyone leaving the services & looking to go into a management role, PRINCE2 Project Management training is often a good starting point.

I'm ex-RAF and run my own consultancy & web design business and will soon be launching a new company aimed at providing Service Leavers with REAL world training. We'll have a content driven website which will contain Video, Documents, a directory, Connection Network and 'proper' advice from people who have been in your position.

I completed a PRINCE2 Practitioner 5 day course when I left, but to be honest it was like being hit with a sledgehammer of management speak. Yes, I got the qualification, but I can't say I felt any better for it!!

In preparation for our launch in February I've added a few words to a separate service (called Squidoo) which talks about PRINCE2 training.

If PRINCE2, or management in general, is something you're interested in, then just CLICK HERE

Wishing you well in your future,

2. Dave,

Might be worth checking with the Mods before someone reports your post as spam, they get twitchy about people advertising without consulting them first.