Prince William's Israel trip will not go smoothly?

THE Foreign Office once again calls the Old City of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, "Occupied Palestinian Territories".

Nothing new there.

What is is new is that the Israelis have decided not to make a fuss "out of a desire for a successful visit, with no crisis resulting from the matter" during Wilf's visit.

Itinerary for Prince William’s Israel visit

If ever there was a land-centered book, it's the Old Testament, with its second main message being: the Land of Israel is for the People of Israel.

If the pusillanimous Israelis defer on this point, even as the future King William V kisses the Star of David at the Western Wall, then if God really is the God of the OT, expect hassle, such as on FM Robin Cook's Jerusalem visit in 1999.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Count yourself lucky it's not another @chuggafugga thread!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

As long as there's plenty of fit IDF totty on display, I couldn't care less.

The Royal Family claim they are of Ancient Israelite origin going back to King David

All the Queen's male descendants have been circumcised by Orthodox Jewish circumcisers rather than by NHS gentile hospital surgeons. William will feel more at home amongst his Israelitic kith & kin in Tel Aviv, than amongst the Ishmaelites of Ramallah, despite the protestations of CAABU.
Council for Arab-British Understanding - Wikipedia

Remember kids: MAALOX ROTS YOUR BRAIN!

Get up in the morning - feeling like Maalox
I need to write how I am full of shite
Oh...oh.... Blame the Isrealities

All the Queen's male descendants have been circumcised by Orthodox Jewish circumcisers rather than by NHS gentile hospital surgeons. William will feel more at home amongst his Israelitic kith & kin in Tel Aviv, than amongst the Ishmaelites of Ramallah, despite the protestations of CAABU.
Council for Arab-British Understanding - Wikipedia
Which tribal witchdoctor circumcises the Monarch's female descendents?

And is it still done according to Commonwealth tribal custom, with a sharpened coca-cola can?

I suspect that it's also duplicated in human faeces on the wall of the OP's secure facility too.
Funnily enough I'm working at a secure hospital today. There are far too many people here that could be the OP.

Probably

Is the OP a loon or just attention seeking.

William won’t be king William, he’s decided to take the name of a great philosopher.

I give you KING MAALOX from the house of MLARR.

I'm told I was done by the same circumciser as wot did William's old man.
You'd think they'd at least send me tickets for the Trooping each year but no.
Shagging's fun though.

THE Foreign Office once again calls the Old City of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, "Occupied Palestinian Territories".

Nothing new there.

What is is new is that the Israelis have decided not to make a fuss "out of a desire for a successful visit, with no crisis resulting from the matter" during Wilf's visit.

Itinerary for Prince William’s Israel visit

If ever there was a land-centered book, it's the Old Testament, with its second main message being: the Land of Israel is for the People of Israel.

If the pusillanimous Israelis defer on this point, even as the future King William V kisses the Star of David at the Western Wall, then if God really is the God of the OT, expect hassle, such as on FM Robin Cook's Jerusalem visit in 1999.
I like bacon banjos