Prince William - Copping sly eyefull of MILF

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, May 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She is still a looker and goes like a belt fed Wombat by all accounts.

Good drills Sir.

[​IMG]

2. Consonant - M
    Vowel - U
    Consonant - T
    Consonant - T
    Vowel - O
    Consonant - N

3. He seems to be looking at the half smoked tab she's tucked behind her left ear. Whereas I know where most men's gazes would have been directed....

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

At what age did your eyesight start to go, o_b?

5. Look at the band on his wrist. Does that mean anything? Look at piccy number 4. He has his hands in front of him for an official photo. Royals normally have hands behind back. Maybe he is doing as much as he can.

6. Surely thats a Wah?

7. Milfs are like fat birds. They always try harder.

8. If anything he is studiously avoiding looking at the relevant parts, whilst just trying to get them in his peripheral vision. As most of us would do if we were being watched!

9. Excuse my ignorance but who is she?

10. I bet he gave her arrse a right slap when the camera turned away.

11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You are looking at his hands? Have you a fetish? Or do you long to feel them stroking you? For God's sake, man, there are breasts on display. Don't look at His Royalness's hands.

12. Carol Vorderman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Vorderman

and forget the naysayers - she'd get it to the Band of the Royal Marines playing that old British classic " Would you do me up the hoop?" :twisted:

13. Not a Wah! IMO he was trying to make sure the "help for heroes" band was showing.

I don't do "wahs" as they have been counterproductive to a sensible conversation and required "no-duff" replies/requests in fair serious conversations.

Stops being funny when you have to do that.

14. That is why it took me to piccy 4 to realise. The breasts did distract me on that pic. It was only the body language in pic 4 that alerted me for a reason. I only noticed the(band on) other pics upon backtracking.

15. Well, she can't be cold...

JD, that's a classic. LMAO :twisted: