PRINCE SUNNY

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by WRAPJOBAGAIN, Aug 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FROM PRINCE SUNNY UFERE ACHEMPONG
    OBUASI ROYAL KINGDOM
    GUINEA CONAkRY WEST AFRICA
    EMAIL; princesunny_uachepong@yahoo.co.uk

DEAR FRIEND,

MY NAME IS PRINCE SUNNY UFERE ACHEMPONG, A NATIVE OF OBUASI ROYAL KINGDOM GUINEA CONAKRY IN WEST AFRICAN. MY FATHER, HIS ROYAL MAJESTY APPIAH ACHEMPONG WAS THE FIRST TRADITIONAL RULER OF OUR KINGDOM. HE DIED LATE LAST YEAR AT THE AGE OF 80 YEARS.

DURING HIS REIGN, MY FATHER MADE SO MUSH MONEY FROM COPPER SCRAP & SCRAP ALUMINIUM IN MY COUNTRY AND HE HAS ABOUT NINE FULL LAODED 40FITERS OF COPER SCRAP CONTAINERS IN MY TOWN WHERE HE WAS DOING THE BUSINESS BEFORE HIS DEATH, MY FATHER ENJOYED A LOT OF MONEY AS ROYALITIES FROM THIS MONEY WHICH HE MADE IN HIS BUSINESS.

HOW EVER, BEFORE HE DIED HE HAD SUBMITED EVERY THING AND ALL THE DUCUTMENT ABOUT THE NINE 40FITERS OF COPPER SCRAP & SCRAP ALUMINIUM CONTAINERS STOCKED IN OUR TOWN. AND IT HAS BEEN INTO MY UNCLE COSTUDY OF MY LATE FATHER BROTHER, BECAUSE OF MY EDUCATION, AND I DESIDED TO DISPOSE IT AS MY LATE FATHER HAS INSTRUCTED ME WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

HE CONFINDENTIAL LEFT AN INSTRUCTION WITH ME TO EXPORT IT OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY, AND MAKE USE OF THE MONEY FOR REAL ESTATE AND OTHER PROFITABLE AREAS OF BUSINESS FOR SUITABLE ECONOMIC ASSURANCE AND REALIABLE FUTURE.

FOR NOW I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED MY UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IN AN EAST AFRICAN CONUTRY WHERE I HAVE BEEN FOR SEVERAL YEARS. MY IMMIDIATE PLAN IS TO SHIP THESE GOODS NOW TO OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY WHERE I CAN SELL IT AND MAKE USE OF THE NONEY TO PUT IT IN A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AND ANY OTHER PROFITABLE THINGS.

IF YOU ARE READY FOR THIS GOLDEN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TO BUY IT, SO I CAN DIRECT YOU HOW TO COME DOWN TO MY COUNTRY GUINEA CONAKRY AND I WILL ALL SO PROVIDE YOU AN INVITATION LETTER TO COME DOWN IN MY COUNTRY, OR YOU TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO SHIP THE GOODS TO YOUR COUNTRY. YOU HAVE TO REACH ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: princesunny_uachepong@yahoo.co.uk

YOUR ADVICE TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION'S.
    TELEPHONE NUMBER........................
    FAX NUMBER.................................
    YOUR ID CARD............................
    OCUPATION.............................
    AGE...........................................
    YOUR NATURENALITY............
    I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.
    Yours truly,
    PRINCE SUNNY U ACHEMPONG.

is this a con or what

anyone else had an email like this.
    your views please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. No, this is completely legitimate, you should have seen the amount of money I got when I gave the details they asked for!