Prince Phillips A God

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Roadless, Jun 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not so sure I would go so far as God but a top bloke of the highest order definately. He should go, leave the boss behind to look after the kids and grand kids, and take up his rightful place. And no press should be allowed anywhere near, and if they do, they should be eaten. And as for Bliar who is a complete and utter....need I say more and preach to converted, isn't good enough to be fed to swine.
  2. He has a joke for every occasion - he told this one at an RNIB bash.

A blind man goes into a bar with his guide dog. Once in the middle of the room, he swings the dog around his head.
    "What are you doing?" asked the barman.
    "Oh!" replied the man, "I'm just looking around."
  3. Old ones are still the best!!!!! :lol:
  4. Sorry, but I can't for the life of me see what's supposed to make Phil the Greek a god (unless the spelling of the last word was accidentally reversed). He's a typically arrogant, privileged plonker with the usual wholly indifferent attitude to the plight of those lower down the food-chain.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Met him have we? If he's half of the stuff his boy is made out of then he gets my vote! None of your wussy jobs for Phil, Destroyers in the war!

P.S I am no royalist!
  6. Aah! Sorry about that, ugly. I'd like to stress that I really do have the absolute and utmost respect for Phil the Greek's military achievements during WWII. No question whatsoever, in my mind!
    However, I still stand by my aforementioned statements. And yes, I've had truck with him on two separate occasions and both times he confirmed my opinion of him.

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Having grown up with the like of his generation as my in laws, still growing up though my wife would dispute this, I can see it from his point of view. I have become the grumpy old man or farmer giles if you prefer!
  8. I had the pleasure of guarding him at Middle Wallop while armed with a whistle.

He did look in my general direction and gave me a sort of nod.

The nod was probably the 'what is that silly fcuker doing there and don't they think I'm worth more than a fcuking whistle' type nod.

Made me so proud and taught me not to underestimate the military value of whistles.
  9. I'd quite fancy mincing about in one of those myself.
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I dont never mind a fig leaf, I could hide mine behind a tea leaf!
  11. no comprendo - his boy talks to trees - which perhaps gives credance to his tribal background, but makes me think that Cheif Jack might make a better monarch. He could swing his club as we followed him into battle and then we could make a nice casserole out of the mess.
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

He may talk to plants but havent you stood in front of day 1 week 1 recruits? Chuck is a genuinely nice fellow who is just as likey to open the door for you as one of his flunkies for him. He always is polite! Too rare as it is nowadays!