Prince Philip

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by phil245, Jun 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

Prince Philip was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure yesterday.

The Queen saw that a black, blind man was on the act list for Monday night's concert and decided he couldn't be trusted.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thats never stoped him before.

Mind you after that river pageant fiasco and the bloody concert who can blame him for throwing a sickie.
  3. I stood inline on the streets waving my flag , cheering , waving & scoffing pork pies & bacon butties all washed down with some good proof alcohol...

I fuckin love a good muslim funeral me.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. My bold.

Concur. Does he need a doctor's certificate to say he's chucked a sickie? 'Liz' might want to see it, just to make sure he was 'sick' and not just wanting to be watching it on the tele with the Corgi's up on the lounge.
  5. Could put the mockers on the Jubilee recollections if the DofE is shown to have been killed off by it... Just saying!
  6. Im wondering how your username relates to your posts......?

Just wondering!
  7. not everyone knows this but prince philip according to the people of vanuatu he came from there. he is the spirit of their ancestors and came out of the volcano.and is due back on his birthday

Attached Files:

8. The people from Tana sent philip a stick club of some sort,and asked him to hold it and take a picture if you are truly from Tana.and he indeed did take a picture and sent it back.when asked why philip is not there with them they replied and said he is a king and left Tana too meet a Queen and marry her.and one day on his birthday shall he return .

Attached Files:

9. Cool story bro...
  10. My grandad was like Phil. Cool as F*%k.
  11. .....a fucking immigrant?
  12. Yep. From another bankrupt country that doesn't give a toss about any other. Scotland.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1