Prince Philip told Labour Spinners to "fcuk off"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by the_guru, Sep 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

From todays Telegraph.

Philip, top bloke.

"The events of that week in September 1997 were very sad, but as the spinners from Downing Street came to Buckingham Palace and started to kick around what roles Harry and William should play in the funeral, the Queen had relished the moment when Philip had bellowed over the speakerphone from Balmoral: 'Fu*k off. We are talking about two boys who have lost their mother'. Once the arrangements had been sorted out Blair read the lesson very melodramatically that day in the abbey," he wrote.
  2. the Duke of Edinburgh said some short, succinct and to the point.
    Just wish I could have been there to here it and see the faces of those it was aimed at.
  3. If a Labour spin doctor turned up at my house, I'd tell him to fcuk off. All this proves is that we have sensible royals.
  4. Carlsberg don't make Royals, but if they did, it'd be Prince Phillip. A legend.
  5. He's certainly got balls for a midget. I "met" him acouple of years ago and he was all of 5'1"

6. When i met him he was a bit taller than me, and i'm over 5 foot 1" :D
  7. you sure??? 5' 1" :?
  8. met him 10 years ago, would have said about 5'.5" max
  9. He must have shrunk then, when i met him mid 80s, he is down as being 5ft 11"
  10. I was hazarding a guess. I'm 5'9" and he was nearly a couple of heads shorter. People do shrink with age. Makes me wonder about the size of Her Nibs, though! Haven't seen Her in the flesh since the 70's.
  11. I hate New Labour and all it stands for but in this case it is a pity that they didnt remind the rude old basterd that his life of luxury is only due to who he married , he has done nothing to really earn it. He has a reputation for being a foul mouthed git
  12. Really? Did his bit in the Navy when it counted. He has my vote and as my Colonel in Chief I think I'm lucky. Big up Phil the Greek.
  13. Old Timer, he has a distinguished war record, more than any Political Leader we have had since Churchill!

I think the guy has done the Royal Family and Great Britain a great deal of good, wish there were more like him!