• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Prince Philip strikes again!

supermatelot said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208430/Another-glorious-gaffe-Duke-Edinburgh-remarks-You-didnt-design-beard-did-.html

Hats off to him!

:D
I flucking love that man. If only he could be hired for weddings, Christenings and Bar Mitzvahs!

Not a fan of goatees personally, so I think he's spot on.

Makes people look like either Spaniards, or Satan!!! :roll: :p

I guess its just individual choice though... 8O

Why don't the press leave him alone? The story is a month old and it's not exactly a gaffe to point out a pisspoor beard disaster. Not like calling someone a wog, or something.

There's a week more of the silly season to run.

Hats off to him, though.

I agree with Jarrod. If you are going to grow a beard, make it a full one. Goatees and other "fancy" beards suggest an unhealthy, unmasculine obsession with looks. And take too much time in the morning to get right...hours in front of the mirror getting the angles right

jarrod248 said:
Goatees are often sported by overweight men and look awful, well done to him for making a point of it. Long may he continue to push the boundaries.
It's not exactly 'pushing the boundaries' is it? Shurely?

Alan Bennett is more daring, when making muted comments about auntie's bad doyly drills.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Beardy weardies scare children, animals and put hetrosexual men ill at ease. Only right that he should ridicule offensice face fur.

Good effort Prince Phillippos :)

B

BambiBasher

Well done the Prince; goatees aren't grown, they're manufactured by eating jam with a wooden spoon and then sucking off a gorilla. Such gluttony and perversion has no place at the Palace.

haha quality this beard/goatee must of been a rght state for him to comment he has had some shocking face fuzz himself in the past but still another classic phil the greek comment good on him we need more like him

Not as good as when he told that kid to lose weight if he wanted to be an astronaught....

Bet in 20 years time when the kid is an astronaught (or similar) he'll be in the news saying "All my family said I could be an astronaught if I wanted, only Prince Phillip pointed out that I would have to work for what I wanted".

Or he'll be another worthless t0sser claiming compo "cos dat king bloke ruined by life, innit".

Latest Threads