Prince Philip strikes again!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by supermatelot, Aug 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I flucking love that man. If only he could be hired for weddings, Christenings and Bar Mitzvahs!
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fantastic, he's a great bloke.
  3. Not a fan of goatees personally, so I think he's spot on.

Makes people look like either Spaniards, or Satan!!! :roll: :p

I guess its just individual choice though... 8O
  4. Why don't the press leave him alone? The story is a month old and it's not exactly a gaffe to point out a pisspoor beard disaster. Not like calling someone a wog, or something.

There's a week more of the silly season to run.

Hats off to him, though.
  5. Quality :D

Can't wait for his next instalment of humour - they just keep on coming. Top bloke!

6. I agree with Jarrod. If you are going to grow a beard, make it a full one. Goatees and other "fancy" beards suggest an unhealthy, unmasculine obsession with looks. And take too much time in the morning to get right...hours in front of the mirror getting the angles right
  7. It's not exactly 'pushing the boundaries' is it? Shurely?

Alan Bennett is more daring, when making muted comments about auntie's bad doyly drills.
  8. you can always rely on phil to be blunt and too the point
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Beardy weardies scare children, animals and put hetrosexual men ill at ease. Only right that he should ridicule offensice face fur.

Good effort Prince Phillippos :)
  10. The man is a legend. Consorts like him are why we need a coup.
  11. Phil the Greek - still a matelot at heart!
  12. I'm going to jump in a time machine from "Back to the future" and get Sean Connery from the first Highlander film and bring him back with me and see what he thinks :D

Attached Files:

13. Well done the Prince; goatees aren't grown, they're manufactured by eating jam with a wooden spoon and then sucking off a gorilla. Such gluttony and perversion has no place at the Palace.
  14. haha quality this beard/goatee must of been a rght state for him to comment he has had some shocking face fuzz himself in the past but still another classic phil the greek comment good on him we need more like him