Prince Philip- Gaffe prone and godly...

Prince Philip Mountbatten, Duke Of Edinburgh-

• Total voters
Great story!

God, without doubt! :D

Easy one this; the guy is a god.

Best quote
HRH: So what did you do before you entered politics?
Councillor (of some place up north): I was a student.
HRH: So you didn't really do anything then.

Phil the Greek is a god in these 'PC gone mad' times.

I sometimes think that he has no 'inner voice' the Cartman of the Royal Family. The only place we mere mortals can get away with saying the same sort of thing that he does is with the relative anonymity of the internet.

Chookie Embra said:
Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now? (2002)
Said to a blind woman with a guide dog.
'Pon my honour, the man is a god.

He is a legend!

Shame he wasn't at Buck house when the fathers for justice twats broke in. I think he would have used a 12 gauge instead of a cherry picker to get them down!

CC_TA

theoriginalphantom said:
Phil the Greek is a god in these 'PC gone mad' times.

I sometimes think that he has no 'inner voice' the Cartman of the Royal Family. The only place we mere mortals can get away with saying the same sort of thing that he does is with the relative anonymity of the internet.
Class, that.

We are definitely unworthy. HRH may not be a god but he is a treasured national institution and we all know how this government hates those. He is one of the few refreshingly honest people left in authority and has a wickedly irreverent sense of humour. We need more such antidotes to 'spin', willing to stand against the insidious march of the nannying PC brigade.

A god? more like a unemployed greek seaman who got lucky and has stayed lucky at the expense of the british tax payer more like

auxie said:
A god? more like a unemployed greek seaman who got lucky and has stayed lucky at the expense of the british tax payer more like
I WAS right, you ARE a spunkbubble! Read the man's wartime history and take note of his lifetime public service, what have You done for your country? Not too much i would hazard.......

Taff-Cav said:
auxie said:
I WAS right, you ARE a spunkbubble! Read the man's wartime history and take note of his lifetime public service, what have You done for your country? Not too much i would hazard.......
He's stuck up for the firemen, that's got to be worth something.

A sound thrashing, IMHO.

Taff-Cav said:
auxie said:
He did no more than millons of others did during the war, as for a lifetime public service, boloxs hes has had a lifetime of public support living a incrediblly privileged life for doing what? opening the odd car factory, hospital, etc, anyway what is all this horse shit about "serving your country" the average serviceman joins up because he wants to for his own ends, its a job, he gets paid for it and kept, and at the end of it he gets a pension, he doesnt join up for some noble ambition to serve his country and protect the great british public, get real mate, your a public servant like anyone else, police ,fireman, ambulance driver, you do a job and you get paid for it, end of