Prince Philip death announced

Big Jim

Clanker
Hello jonnynoname, I see you're still being a bit of a tool.
no you´re the tool writing abuse on my profile page which i deleted. Go get a life. I can´t believe you wrote about how proud you were getting some member ROPs on here. what a bellend you are.
Side note: no i am not another member. you are paranoid get help soon. thank me later.

Aquavite

Old-Salt
no you´re the tool writing abuse on my profile page which i deleted. Go get a life. I can´t believe you wrote about how proud you were getting some member ROPs on here. what a bellend you are.
Side note: no i am not another member. you are paranoid get help soon. thank me later.
It wasn't abuse jonny, it was simply reminding you of your strange fetish regarding legionnaires and the kepi blanc. You were banned as your alter-ego jonnynoname, the afore-mentioned groupie, and immediately came back as big Jim the tool. Don't thank me, its a gift.

chimera

LE
Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The article is paywalled. Any idea what the gongs actually were?
As previously stated MVO but this may be of interest -

Others whose loyal service to the Duke was recognised include the servicemen who took charge of the specially modified Land Rover that carried his body during his funeral.

Corporal Louis Murray, who was behind the wheel, and Corporal Craig French, Land Rover commander for the Royal hearse, both 29, who serve in the Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, were awarded the Royal Victorian Medal (Silver).

Latest Threads