Prince of Wales to meet dead soldiers families

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jun 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article1096230.ece

So when will Bliar stop treating the dead and wounded as a dirty little secret he is ashamed of? My guess - never.

2. Fcuking arrseholes.

3. Agree

Sounds like UK's answer to the Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.) on "Team America: World Police"

"Team Blair: the world's wheel clampers???"

4. Sadly the officer in question had already served two tours of duty but then decided that the war was illegal... No matter what your belief about the war (I will hold my peace on the matter) he is a fool, as he can hardly claim to be a concientious objector if he has served two tours :roll:

5. Succintly put GDav old man. It is galling to see the usual collection of luvvies and fellow-travellers gathering round to offset their consciences with this sort of moral posturing, which is always a cheap and easy way for such people (invariably earning a great degree more than the ordinary pleb). I always find moral cowardice masquerading as moral superiority particularly revolting.

6. Here Here Gallowglass

7. Did he not serve two tours in Kuwait and then get a sweat on when he got posted to the sharp end?