Prince of Dorkness

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigsouth1981, Dec 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This one made me chuckle;

Entitled BB magnet. I'll bet it is! She would cream her trollies if she hooked up with that nonce.

Or this one;

'Stealth Master'

2. [​IMG]

:wink: im not sure wether to laugh or cry 8O
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Is that a walts guide?
  4. Haha What a fooking Lemon. Note on the equipment page his combats havent seen a dohbi since the last time he minced around on his arrse walting it. Is it illegal to rape and kill these folks
  5. The humble stick of camo face paint. Not exactly what you'd slap on for a night out on the town (well, there again...), but very useful for vanishing in the woods. It's very good and only comes off with soap. Also repels insects and moisturises the skin!

Yeah and women... Just like u do, u fooking Nerd
  6. Wonder what his neighbours thought when they saw this clown posing in his mum's back garden next to the leylandii hedge?

Mum " Wayne, are you coming in love?, your beans on toast are getting cold"
  7. Only if you get caught.
  8. That lad needs a blooody haircut!
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Pyrotechnics are dangerous!....NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. From the pyro handling rules:

'Military issue smoke grenades. Oh yes, this is what you want. >:) They come in two basic kinds, Signalling smoke, and Screening smoke. The signalling smoke comes in a range of colours and can be used indoors (well, it'll be unpleasant, but won't kill you). The screening smoke comes in grey only and should not be used indoors as it puts out a lot more smoke and is also carcinogenic'

Reminds me of when we used them in the mess at RM Poole during an inliers dinner, once upon a time. Can therefore confirm that coloured smoke contains huge amounts of dye and when finished colouring the inside of the bar and said grenades get too hot to hold and are thrown out in panic, will also spectacularly discolour the mess car park too. Not to mention mess from the old thundie in pillow routine as well. Oh dear, did we get a talking to...
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

What about the gay 'I'm hard' expression on the boat race!
  12. this one?

13. Haha. I reckon we should get him to have a fight with mike the para