Prince Harry's hobby?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Jan 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

Can understand why a batty boy would do that, i mean its one big beating his way if people found out. Maybe he enjoys a bit or whip n chain huh

GOD help us if prince harry goes fully down that path
  2. thast is indeed some genuine wirdness. the bit about the dolles being gay is a bit strange to maybe hes trying to tell us some thing
  3. chickenpunk - I hope you are in some sort of covert job monitoring strange things. That is one of the most unusual, strange, freaky pages I've seen on the net. Just so potentially Geoffrey Dahmer.

I like it when Anya stops talking in text speak and avoids using 'aint'. Refreshing.
  4. J_D

J_D LE

oi i'm a london lass so "ain't" is a common word

sit n spin lol
  5. RTFQ

CP, how, in the name of all that is holy, did you find that?

The boss has left for a meeting and his computer is unlocked. I'm going to ammend the text so it reads like its from him, and then send it to his contacts list.

6. thats evil but very funny. i wonder what is clients would say to that???
  7. J_D

J_D LE

lol you lot craic me up rotten!!!!
  8. RTFQ

Not his clients, I'm still in. His 1st and second reporting officer may have something to say, and I don't reckon he'll be making full colonel at this rate...
  9. no probalbly not be making colonel if thay see that. but honestly who on gods good green holy earth colects nazi action men??? i mean ive heard of stamp (basicly normal) gun (slightly wierd americans) and star wars lego colecting (i know im odd).
  10. Good drills. I must start doing that sort of thing at work in my final days
  11. It was linked from
  12. Oh, really?
  13. RTFQ cheers now have to clean screen of bagel crumbs :lol: .lots of weirdos out there but nazi gay nazi action men ? .oh well its an odd world.