Prince Harry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. good to see the scum are on the money on detail... ffs

2. Is he joining 49 Para !!!!!!!

3. Ha Ha. I like the way they circled the cap badge! Bet the Household Cav are impressed.

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

5. I thought anyone could purchase, own and wear a para t-shirt. Tehy are not restricted items and available in many shops.

Unless of course those who pass the para course are now being awarded T-shirts in leiu of wings.

6. He bought it on a buy now offer on Ebay....

7. Not a good enough excuse, just another wannabe, you know the score if you're in a certain unit you don't wear another units t-shirt, it's not as if he's done P Coy. His dad certainly didn't.

8. He should have stood his ground and joined Para Reg -it's what he wanted in the first place. I understand he is down to do P Company.

BBM

9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Perhaps it an ironic T-shirt that says on the back:

'God is a Para, because he failed to pass RCB and go to Sandbags'

10. Perhaps it was a gift? On the back it says "My Dad went to Aldershot and all he got me was this big timer T-Shirt"

I hope he does P Coy - seems to be a strapping lad and let's face it it's not that hard.

11. God Is Airborne - He Failed The Commando Course (as I believe the booties amongst us say...)

12. [​IMG]

And look! He's wearing a baseball cap and he's not in a baseball team. And he's wearing jeans but he's not a cowboy.

I saw someone in Andover on the weekend wearing an England football shirt - and he had never played for England.

The cheek!

13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Obviously a walt - no "map of Africa" pish stain down his jeans for a start!