• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Prince Harry

I thought anyone could purchase, own and wear a para t-shirt. Tehy are not restricted items and available in many shops.

Unless of course those who pass the para course are now being awarded T-shirts in leiu of wings.

Inf/MP said:
I thought anyone could purchase, own and wear a para t-shirt. Tehy are not restricted items and available in many shops.

Unless of course those who pass the para course are now being awarded T-shirts in leiu of wings.
He bought it on a buy now offer on Ebay....

cpunk said:
jack-daniels said:
Don't know if this has been posted on here today but why the ffuck is he wearing a Para Regt t-shirt?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006470655,00.html
Maybe because his Dad is the Colonel in Chief?
Not a good enough excuse, just another wannabe, you know the score if you're in a certain unit you don't wear another units t-shirt, it's not as if he's done P Coy. His dad certainly didn't.

cpunk said:
Maybe because his Dad is the Colonel in Chief?
Perhaps it was a gift? On the back it says "My Dad went to Aldershot and all he got me was this big timer T-Shirt"

I hope he does P Coy - seems to be a strapping lad and let's face it it's not that hard.

And look! He's wearing a baseball cap and he's not in a baseball team. And he's wearing jeans but he's not a cowboy.

I saw someone in Andover on the weekend wearing an England football shirt - and he had never played for England.

The cheek!

He's only wearing it to go with his stone washed jeans and desert wellies when he's out on the p1ss. Beats a Hitler costume, but does mean he'll probably have to stand on the bar and slam in his mates mouth while he gets beer mats stapled to his ginger head.

He could be wearing it as a mark of respect to the paras for what they have been doing in Afghanistan.

This winters fashion.

It could be the new black.

Latest Threads