Prince Harry to the Throne Room, Prince Harry to the Throne Room...

Breaking news on this side of the pond, Harry has been caught with his trousers down. Literally.

Prince Harry -- Naked Photos During Las Vegas Rager | TMZ.com

Frankly, I laughed my arrse off and say "good on him", but I don't think Grandma is going to approve. Whoever circulated the pics needs to be strung up by his nards.

M

Mark The Convict

He dresses up for a fancy dress party and he gets pilloried. He gets nekkid, and what happens? Poor bugger can't do a thing right...

Outstanding!

"A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time." However a stand up chat without the coffee is a distinct possibility.
Having said that I have seen worse from inebriated aircrew and although the piccies weren't published the CO did get to see them.

Well done 'arry!

Cleary the have forgotten that "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"

"A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time." However a stand up chat without the coffee is a distinct possibility.
Having said that I have seen worse from inebriated aircrew and although the piccies weren't published the CO did get to see them.

Well done 'arry!
Oh Hell...when I was serving in the USMC, a naked pic of your girl could get you off the Duty for a week. One guy brought in a videotape of himself doing his girl while on leave, the Barracks NCO gave him off a whole month!

Look on the bright side, at least there were women involved. Methinks it would have been far worse if they were playing some kind of naked prison pool.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Good lad!