Prince Harry to the Throne Room, Prince Harry to the Throne Room...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Yank_Lurker, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking news on this side of the pond, Harry has been caught with his trousers down. Literally.

Prince Harry -- Naked Photos During Las Vegas Rager |

Frankly, I laughed my arrse off and say "good on him", but I don't think Grandma is going to approve. Whoever circulated the pics needs to be strung up by his nards.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RJK

RJK Swinger

Fair play haha
  3. In true Squaddie style! Just caught it on the news (MDT) Naked bar!!!
  4. Strip pool? Nice one.
  5. Good drills that prince, I'll have fifty press-ups from the rest of youzzz you ******* shower.......
  6. He dresses up for a fancy dress party and he gets pilloried. He gets nekkid, and what happens? Poor bugger can't do a thing right...
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Outstanding!
  8. "A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time." However a stand up chat without the coffee is a distinct possibility.
    Having said that I have seen worse from inebriated aircrew and although the piccies weren't published the CO did get to see them.

Well done 'arry!
  9. Is that a bloke he's with? Allegidly he reads ARRSe so what do you expect?
  10. am I the only one surprised this hasn't made our redtops yet?
  11. is he CinC of RE as well?
  12. Cleary the have forgotten that "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Not many people who can say they've had the Royal Todger nestled in their buttcrack.
  14. Oh Hell...when I was serving in the USMC, a naked pic of your girl could get you off the Duty for a week. One guy brought in a videotape of himself doing his girl while on leave, the Barracks NCO gave him off a whole month!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Look on the bright side, at least there were women involved. Methinks it would have been far worse if they were playing some kind of naked prison pool.