Prince Harry riding a black bird

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by thegimp, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I presume it covers a side car:

2. Ooops..... Sorry. I thought for a moment that the subject heading was a NAFFI thread...
    Carry on.

3. Good effort to the fella.................

Early twenties, first time rider, post tour soldier, with his "Secondary occupation (Royal)" with his postcode, a blackbird between his legs, body coursing full of testosterone..................... I'd laugh him off the phone if I worked for direct line

Big fan of the bloke but I'm putting some cash on an early demise or at least a driving licence holiday for HRH :D

4. I've never ridden a sports bike but I wonder just how much of the performance you can use safely on a public road. My guess is that it peters out somewhere about a CBR600 - beyond that even on a dry empty road you are beyond 10/10ths if you use all the potential. Fully comp on him will be the price of the bike, plus.

5. Personally I resent being tricked into visiting this topic under false pretences with a title that promises so much but delivers a message completley different to what it offered / what I was expecting ! :D

D_B

6. As much as you like.
    When Prince William passed his test he took himself off to the Isle of Man TT if I remember rightly. Perfectly legal to go as fast as you like and damned good fun.

7. Ah ha DB, I too came in looking to relive some of the time I spent in the

Caribbean as a young squaddie. Nassau, Kingston, Georgetown and

British Honduras. Still, I enjoy motorbikes as well, so I'm not short

changed. Good on him....he looks the boy for the part. Just keep those

feckin reporters away.

8. Well done , Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

9. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Unfortunately you are right there - one of our lad’s funeral is next Friday.

10. I got caught as well. I was expecting something more interesting than a motor bike.

11. msr

msr LE

Motorbike of champions:

[​IMG]

msr

12. MSR, I envy you old son........but you have shown us your willie before.

Seriously, good on you. There is nothing like it is there? :D :D

13. A great bike but a very bad choice as a first bike, not because of the power, more because it has a dual braking system that will catch him out when he gets on anything else.

14. motor bike of old sensible bearded feckers