Prince Harry lookalike close friend of Princess Diana

I suspect that there will be a lot of sneaky types trying to get a strand of his hair for DNA testing.

Hello or similar would probably pay millions for a match!

Nah...
Spitting image:

I suspect that there will be a lot of sneaky types trying to get a strand of his hair for DNA testing.

Hello or similar would probably pay millions for a match!
I vaguely recall my nephew, who was at Eton with him, telling that the press were offering some serious wonga for a snip of his hair. It seemed to have fizzled out quite quickly so I would assume chats were had with some proprietors and editors.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I vaguely recall my nephew, who was at Eton with him, telling that the press were offering some serious wonga for a snip of his hair. It seemed to have fizzled out quite quickly so I would assume chats were had with some proprietors and editors.
Not least for legal reasons.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don’t get how this shit rumour is still doing the rounds.

Harry is the spitting image of the DofE.

231F3505-022A-4DF2-8E44-C3AF360431BE.jpeg
5EBAD83C-3E43-4DA0-8988-0D0652E94465.jpeg

I heard something about that. If true, then it's a fairly justifiable reason for him to hold much of the press in contempt.

Latest Threads