Prince Harry in the US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ghost_us, Oct 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who's the one on the right?
  2. Is she a relative of Peppa?
  3. WTF?

The Treaty of Ghent is now officially suspended - consider that a declaration of war!
  4. [​IMG]

Maybe in a certain light?
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I am shocked at the behaviour of this young man.
    Imagine a squaddie going overseas on detachment and drinking in bars and shagging women.

Outrages is there some sort of mechanical charabanque I can board?
  6. 'syrup', I agree with you, it is disquieting that a young man, in the Army no less, should be naughtily attracted to the 'opposite sex'!! I am 'gutted'. Additionally, it is alleged that he has frequented bars that dispense alcohol!! What the fvck!! This man is an Army officer FFS!!!

Next we shall be regaled with stories that this (splendid) young man has actually had (and been proven to have had) carnal knowledge of a person of the fvcking opposite gender!! Dear God!!

I shouldn't say this, but I hope that the man being threaded bonks as many females as his stamina can cope with. Go for it H, whilst the gold-fish bowl you live in is ..................................
  7. They have plenty to "Get" him on, his gingerness, the fact he's as thick as ****ing mince (100k education to get a B in art ffs!) he gets to fly as a Captain in the AAC when clearly he's a Infantry section 2ic at best.
    No No the fact that he gets to **** birds clearly out of his ****ing league THAT makes the news!
  8. I forgive him all his many 'sins, but to allow people to think he's in the (I can barely bring myself to say it) ......

Royal Air Fa .....

No, I can't forgive him that.
  9. Yes, but please be advised the colonials drive their charabanques on the wrong side of the former Kings Highway.
  10. I think you'll find that he's a Capt in the HCR. ;-)

11. Since when has being privately educated and as thick as mince been a disadvantage to an Army Officer? I thought it was almost compulsory.

Cymru am Byth!
  12. True, I sometimes wished I had no chin and an IQ of a ****ing toffee apple! :)
  13. Do you aspire to that because you've a chin the size of Powys, and the IQ of a polo mint?