Prince Harry films rugby message

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by PoisonDwarf, May 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A video message in support of England's bid to host the Rugby World Cup in 2015 has been recorded by Prince Harry. etc etc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8053069.stm

So does he consider himsefl English or Welsh? If he's an Englishman, why did he adopt the completely arbitrary surname Wales? I suppose it beats Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, but what's wrong with "Windsor"?

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The sons and daughters of Royal Dukes adopt their title as a surname by convention.

Hence Eugine York etc.

3. WAH

Or you're just thick. One of the two.

4. If you ever should see HRH you should be sure to go up to him and explain to him that he has gotten his name all wrong. You can be certain that he will be very grateful for your advice.

5. Are you a chippy whiny porridge wog?

6. So is he English or Welsh?

7. Probably about as grateful as the England rugby team and the bidding team will be for Prince Harry's morale boosting world cup bid message.

8. Born in England.
    Are the welsh, welsh?

9. Still, as long as his heels are together eh?

10. Slighty off topic and perhaps a tad mong (ish)

how is he addressed by those Senior to him and likewsie does he address them as Sir
    I take it he has to salute them etc

11. Actually it's Mountbatten-Windsor doncha know??

Steadily claiming back their Germanic roots ;-)

12. Bugger off Chubb!

13. On another note, and sort of relevant to the thread, I don't think that England should get it.

It's time that the IRB took the world cup out of the big 8 nations and gave Japan a chance. They've got the stadiums and the infrastructure from the football world cup. Also they have the fan base. It's a little known fact that Japan has one of the largest (2nd even I think) amounts of persons playing the game in the world.

14. Seconded :twisted:

15. I'm not completely sure but if this is aimed at volvic (is that interchangeable with Chubb?) and his utterly monglike post - then ...

Thirded :roll: