Prince Harry Action Figure!

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Bromhead, Aug 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You know you're in the National Press too much when.....

Much as I want to hate it, it's probably just because i wished i had an uber-ally action figure of myself on Ops.

Are Mattel planning to make a 'Chelsea Davy' Barbie to go with it?
  2. Quite a good likeness and a faithful representation as far as I can see. Eminently collectable , as the Royal and MoD Copyright guardians will be after that in seconds few...

Any idea of cost? I want one :D

NB. Hot Toys, I suggest a stonking donation per figure to H4H, ABF or H's nominated charidee, if you want to keep making these...
  3. His L85 doesn't have a cocking handle and does the BA use the M9 at all?
  4. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Actually it looks like it does on one of the close up pics, but it is the old A1 version and is held to the rear. Also it has a foresight on even though there's a SUSAT attached.
  5. I was wondering that too. I'm sure the piccies of Harry in Afghanistan showed him with an HP. But I could be wrong.

6. Why is it under special forces?
  7. Because he's special?
  8. Sorry, I'd forgot that

he is a gwah
  9. Hadn't noticed the forsight! Can't be locked back as his dust cover is still closed. God dammit why can't they get the details like that right in a toy!!!! :p
  10. Where's the one of his missus ?
  11. Bloody expensive.Just been looking at other by same manufacturer and theyre £75-£100.
  12. Hmmmm better hope it's on my Birthday present list then :)

Assuming they're not withdrawn by then.

MDN can't you blag a couple for the auction?
  13. Looks as though there is a cocking handle in this pic.

Maybe it just fell out, which would make it a pretty good representation after all. :p
  14. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Good spot!