• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Prince Harry Action Figure!

You know you're in the National Press too much when.....

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=3&pid=387

Much as I want to hate it, it's probably just because i wished i had an uber-ally action figure of myself on Ops.

Are Mattel planning to make a 'Chelsea Davy' Barbie to go with it?

Quite a good likeness and a faithful representation as far as I can see. Eminently collectable , as the Royal and MoD Copyright guardians will be after that in seconds few...

Any idea of cost? I want one :D

NB. Hot Toys, I suggest a stonking donation per figure to H4H, ABF or H's nominated charidee, if you want to keep making these...

His L85 doesn't have a cocking handle and does the BA use the M9 at all?

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
instinct said:
Actually it looks like it does on one of the close up pics, but it is the old A1 version and is held to the rear. Also it has a foresight on even though there's a SUSAT attached.

instinct said:
I was wondering that too. I'm sure the piccies of Harry in Afghanistan showed him with an HP. But I could be wrong.

MsG

Because he's special?

RP578 said:
instinct said:
Actually it looks like it does on one of the close up pics, but it is the old A1 version and is held to the rear. Also it has a foresight on even though there's a SUSAT attached.
Hadn't noticed the forsight! Can't be locked back as his dust cover is still closed. God dammit why can't they get the details like that right in a toy!!!! :p

PartTimePongo said:
Quite a good likeness and a faithful representation as far as I can see. Eminently collectable , as the Royal and MoD Copyright guardians will be after that in seconds few...

NB. Hot Toys, I suggest a stonking donation per figure to H4H, ABF or H's nominated charidee, if you want to keep making these...
Bloody expensive.Just been looking at other by same manufacturer and theyre £75-£100.

Hmmmm better hope it's on my Birthday present list then :)

Assuming they're not withdrawn by then.

MDN can't you blag a couple for the auction?

instinct said:
RP578 said:
instinct said:
Hadn't noticed the forsight! Can't be locked back as his dust cover is still closed. God dammit why can't they get the details like that right in a toy!!!! :p
Erm, actually if you take close look at some of the longer shots it does indeed start out with a whacking great A2 cocking handle (in the forward position), shortly replaced by a small hole where it used to be fitted.

Doesn't exactly smack of a well built and robust item though if it can't last a photoshoot without bits falling off.

PartTimePongo said:

Can't really see a Hong Kong based firm being terribly worried about any of that can you?

Uk retailer is POPCO Entertainment Ltd

http://www.cardsinc.com/

mailto:sales@cardsinc.com
or Tel: 01923 200200

Think I'll ring on monday for release details and price , looks like a good one for Christmas.

WW

wheelchairwarrier said:
Uk retailer is POPCO Entertainment Ltd

http://www.cardsinc.com/

mailto:sales@cardsinc.com
or Tel: 01923 200200

Think I'll ring on monday for release details and price , looks like a good one for Christmas.

WW
What for yourself ?, or for the kids to roll it round in the dirt and shoot at it with air rifles.