Prince George - the Antichrist

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just wait until he becomes the Governor of the Church of England, this little cheeky chap has the Antichrist written all over him. Its his eyes I tell you!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
WTF :?

TamH70

MIA
Just wait until he becomes the Governor of the Church of England, this little cheeky chap has the Antichrist written all over him. Its his eyes I tell you!

For "Michael" read "George", and Wham!

Agreed......cant look at him without hearing the music from The Omen.

Saturday morning: the new Friday night.

mrdude

War Hero
He's a ginger - so he's got no soul. Probably he is in league with Lucifer. I doubt he's the Antichrist though - The Devil's to cool to have a ginger kid.

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's the brows innit? Starting to meet in the middle.
Not a good sign.
Might be and that almost Children of the Corn/Amish Antichrist shirt he is wearing adds to it.

The creepy little bugger, I wonder if Great Granny has caught him floating down the hallways of the palace?

Last edited:

Glue sniffing is soooooo 1977 man.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Did Kate buy out the world's supply of that shirt for George, in every size? He seems to be wearing it at every photo shoot going these days.

philc

LE
Hes just smiling at the plebs, knowing one day he will get to play King with all of his little soldiers and tanks, you.

Latest Threads