• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Prince Edward

Just sitting watching the Service of Commemoration on tv,one hell of a lot of medals about and rightly so. However, spotted Prince Edward sat in what looks like cavalry No1s wearing three medals,please correct me if Im wrong but didnt the little bald prince fail miserably back in the day when he tried to join the Royal Marines? and got a right bolloking off his dad when he sacked it!!,did he rejoin the cavalry :?

Tom9748 said:
Just sitting watching the Service of Commemoration on tv,one hell of a lot of medals about and rightly so. However, spotted Prince Philip sat in what looks like cavalry No1s wearing three medals,please correct me if Im wrong but didnt the little bald prince fail miserably back in the day when he tried to join the Royal Marines? and got a right bolloking off his dad when he sacked it!!,did he rejoin the cavalry :?
Are you on drugs? :?

Prince Phillip never joined the Marines he was a Naval Officer, a good one at that. My grandfather served with him on HMS Wallace.

Tom9748 said:
Just sitting watching the Service of Commemoration on tv,one hell of a lot of medals about and rightly so. However, spotted Prince Philip sat in what looks like cavalry No1s wearing three medals,please correct me if Im wrong but didnt the little bald prince fail miserably back in the day when he tried to join the Royal Marines? and got a right bolloking off his dad when he sacked it!!,did he rejoin the cavalry :?
That would be Edward, not |Philip

Tom9748 said:
Prince Edward? Royal Honorary Colonel, Royal Wessex Yeomanry (UK)?

Dunno about his gongs, though. QGJM would be one :D

Tom9748 said:
Have you been drinking thinners? Please don't say you're British. A commonwealth tree frog I could understand, especially if you'd never watched a TV or read a magazine. Did your family have any Downs babies that survived?

EX_STAB said:
Tom9748 said:

Prince Phillip never joined the Marines he was a Naval Officer, a good one at that. My grandfather served with him on HMS Wallace.
My mistake Prince Andrew DOOOOw

Tom9748 said:
You should have gone to Specsavers.

Prince Edward Medals

Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee Medal
New Zealand 1990 Commemoration Medal
Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal

Tom9748 said:
EX_STAB said:
Tom9748 said:

My mistake Prince Andrew DOOOOw
Prince Andrew... The one who went Down South in 82???

Keep digging we can still see you.

Latest Threads