Prince Charles' uniform wardrobe.

Looking at some pictures on the Daily Wail website today of the P.O.W. i was wondering how big his wardrobe must be to fit in all the different uniforms he must now have.

(needs to sort that salute out)

I don't know about you lot, but I struggle keeping just my normal working rig in one place, thats before we talk about our best uniform, evening wear, PCS CU or tropical rigs.

Wonder if he has a MOD90? Actually I couldn't give a shit.

Must take some serious commitment to shape all those Beret's though... Really don't see how he has time to do anything else.

I do wonder about those wings of his.

I once asked a para and the answer was 'did you see Prince Edward getting an easy time off Cdo?'

Anyone got an answer?

Also, why is it OK to laugh at Idi Amin's uniforms and medals, but not Charles's?
RAF wings. Not para. Or so I was told. Basically the jumps without the p-company nonsense.

I do wonder about those wings of his.

I once asked a para and the answer was 'did you see Prince Edward getting an easy time off Cdo?'

Anyone got an answer?
He and Andrew did the Para course in about 1978, apparently somewhat abbreviated and in an extra wide bit of sky, but I believe the wings are pukka.

Looking at some pictures on the Daily Wail website today of the P.O.W. i was wondering how big his wardrobe must be to fit in all the different uniforms he must now have.

(needs to sort that salute out)

I don't know about you lot, but I struggle keeping just my normal working rig in one place, thats before we talk about our best uniform, evening wear, PCS CU or tropical rigs.
He's probably got some General ironing his kit and polishing his boots for him!!!

I see he wears navy fleet air arm pilot wings and army pilot wings. Has he actually done both courses or are they so similar that he's entitled to wear either?

He's done more to earn his wings than me. And I like charles. He's a top ambassador for the Armed Forces. And he seems to be willing to have a laugh at himself. Plus he is the "Colonel in Chief of the Parachute Regiment" which has to be the most ally title on the planet.

He's done more to earn his wings than me. And I like charles. He's a top ambassador for the Armed Forces. And he seems to be willing to have a laugh at himself. Plus he is the "Colonel in Chief of the Parachute Regiment" which has to be the most ally title on the planet.
I prefer Philip, he could have had a career in stand up.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
PoW must have an extremely able valet to pack him off to each do in the correct rig, considering that the old boys will be poring over the pics all the time trying to find fault.

Out of interest, who is C in C of the Catering Corps? You never see Charlie in chefs whites and crossed rolling pins on his sleeve.

As C in C of the Gordons he was spot on, took great interest in the regiment and new their history inside out. Just a shame he did not know how to tie a regimental tie and the Gordons museum had to have his portrait touched up to remove the yellow from his knot! :)

He,s the best WALT in the world,every week or so he must go and see the Queen and ask mummy if he can have a new award or a new uniform,Can you imagine what POW will be like if he ever ascends to the throne he will be like a kid in a candy shop,as he will be able to award himself anything he fancies.