Prince Charles' uniform wardrobe.

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by northern-matelot, Nov 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at some pictures on the Daily Wail website today of the P.O.W. i was wondering how big his wardrobe must be to fit in all the different uniforms he must now have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (needs to sort that salute out)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know about you lot, but I struggle keeping just my normal working rig in one place, thats before we talk about our best uniform, evening wear, PCS CU or tropical rigs.

2. I think he may have a bigger wardrobe than you or I. In fact, his downstairs bog is probably bigger than my house.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's not a spot on my wife.

4. Wonder if he has a MOD90? Actually I couldn't give a shit.

Must take some serious commitment to shape all those Beret's though... Really don't see how he has time to do anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He's got more dressing up boxes than Mr Benn and Jim Shortt put together.

6. RAF wings. Not para. Or so I was told. Basically the jumps without the p-company nonsense.

7. But you have to admit, that a couple of weeks off 64 years old he can still wear them well.

8. He and Andrew did the Para course in about 1978, apparently somewhat abbreviated and in an extra wide bit of sky, but I believe the wings are pukka.

9. He's probably got some General ironing his kit and polishing his boots for him!!!

10. I see he wears navy fleet air arm pilot wings and army pilot wings. Has he actually done both courses or are they so similar that he's entitled to wear either?

11. He's done more to earn his wings than me. And I like charles. He's a top ambassador for the Armed Forces. And he seems to be willing to have a laugh at himself. Plus he is the "Colonel in Chief of the Parachute Regiment" which has to be the most ally title on the planet.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I prefer Philip, he could have had a career in stand up.

• Like Like x 2
  13. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

PoW must have an extremely able valet to pack him off to each do in the correct rig, considering that the old boys will be poring over the pics all the time trying to find fault.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Least POW served unlike Edward who still dresses up at a drop of a hat.

Attached Files:

15. Prince Charles - ARRSEpedia

Like mentioned, both Charley and Phil-the-greek (one of the best Bosses I've had the pleasure of working for) have earned the medals and badges they wear.