Prince Charles to Meet Adams

How about 'a historic meeting that may refine Anglo-Irish relations'?

Even if Adams is a prize cunt.

I have to say I was surprised at this too. Anglo-Irish relations? Then the IRA/Former IRA/PIRA or whatever they call themselves needs to come clean.

It would be funny if the meeting went akin to Blackadder meeting Will Shakespeare.

The four eyed, rapey, bograt, terrorist creep.

I read on the line today that Adams is denying ever being an IRA member.

You couldnt mark his neck with a blow torch.

HRH is also away to visit the spot in which Lord Mountbatten was murdered. He should take Adams with him, then ask for an explanation as to why his Great Uncle was murdered, making sure there are plenty of journalists about to cacth the look on the beardy twats face.

Beardy has been making recent and frequent references to Chuck's connections to the Paras. I hope the meeting goes like this,

'Top of the mornin', Colonel-in-Chief of the Parachute Regiment.'

'And good morning to you, unrepentant, murderous, Fenian front bottom. Reconciliation is a two way street, you know.'

OZ

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I read on the line today that Adams is denying ever being an IRA member.

You couldnt mark his neck with a blow torch.

HRH is also away to visit the spot in which Lord Mountbatten was murdered. He should take Adams with him, then ask for an explanation as to why his Great Uncle was murdered, making sure there are plenty of journalists about to cacth the look on the beardy twats face.
Just proves that Bugsy's not the only lying, oirish twat around! Chas should slot the wee fekker.

Heres hoping he is going to carry a large sharpened screwdriver

"This is for, My Honorary Grandfather, Admiral, of, the, Fleet, Louis, Francis, Albert, Victor, Nicholas, Mountbatten, 1st, Earl, Mountbatten, of, Burma, KG, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO, DSO, FRS!"

Punctuating each title with a thrust of the screw driver into Adams beard area.

If not Spike Millighan got it right

I met Adams once. Mind you that was in the Ardoyne, and didn't involve tea, biscuits and handshakes...The absolute CNUT!!!

Perhaps he's honouring Adams for his service to The Security Services?

ScreenHunter_152 May. 19 14.48.jpg