Prince Charles shows up the PM

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ugly, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I was reading the Times on the train home tonight 03/07/07 and in the Court Circular HRH and the Duchess had held a reception and buffet at Clarence House for servicemen wounded overseas, their families and Carers. Now when will Blind Pugh Mk2 do something to say thank you or will he turn a blind eye as its obviously not Scots work ethic to get wounded!
    Apologies but no link as I havent looked for one!
    I have now:times online court circular page 2

2. Good drills Charlie! I reckon if anyone looks on Timesonline they should find. I havent read todays times, but Ill look forward to doing it now :D

About bloody time someone high up started recognising the plight of our wounded boys and gals.

3. A timely reminder that HRH is a really solid chap. All the anti POW propaganda is meant to obscure the fact that he is straight, clear minded and has an unnnerving talent for doing or saying what the politicians should have done or said.

4. I think the reason Most major MPs don't visit war wounded etc, is that they are too ashamed to show their face and the inevitable public drubbing from the media along with some very awkward questions.

5. Im still not a fan of Camilla though, I wasn't a Diana freak or anything, its just that I don't like her!

Charles isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things, but he's fuck all compared to Phil the Greek. We should have a military coup and put him in charge of the Home Office!

(The views above are completely tongue in cheek, and yes, I can see the glare from the binos in my back garden hedges)

6. Whilst good in theory, he is aged, though he may outlast the current incumbent

7. The sooner that sentence is proven the happier I shall be.