Prince Charles in Basrah

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bubblehead, Feb 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Iraqi Freedom'???

Funny looking Royal Regiment of Wales soldiers!

Spam tw*ts

2. if you looked it came from the fu2cking air force my house mate will love it being an ex para i wait to clean up

3. correct me if im wrong aren't they Paras ?

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Vespa, are you Int Corps or SIB ?

5. Has Charlie actually done P coy?

6. ask Paul Burrall :D
    probabbly not but hey at least he didnt do a Tony and talk to the journalists with his back to the troops

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Some swear they were present when he did it, others claim he got a CO's pass.

Personally I couldn't give a flying fcuk - at least he gave the evil princess one before moving up to a more experienced item.

It's like taking a driving test in a brand new Nissan Patrol before heading up the mountains in a battered 'Rover

8. Dfor is correct, picture was taken by a Crab photog.,and presumably released by the Crab P.R. system. They wouldn't know the difference, "All
    you Brown Jobs look the same". :roll:

9. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

They bare really the RRW Goat squad in disguise. Stops the local goats from getting too nervous near them. :wink:

As for PoW, he wouldn't do P Coy, he would get his man to do it for him, but not chubby butlers. :twisted:

10. neither, i said that because they have the red beret and para badge, unless they have started giving it away with cornflakes

if i'm wrong then please do correct me.

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

OK

That'll be Red Hats and Maroon Berets then..

(You're not snowing me ? I'm positive you're SIB)

12. sorry nope not SIB mind you i enjoy watching Red cap on thursday nights :wink: just only to see Tamzin Outhwaite you understand :wink:

13. Is that as in "Red hat, no drawers" ? :oops:

14. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Photos come from a joint media pool, so Media Ops or MoD are to blame. And you do all look the same, anyway. :D