Prince Charles in Basrah

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Some swear they were present when he did it, others claim he got a CO's pass.

Personally I couldn't give a flying fcuk - at least he gave the evil princess one before moving up to a more experienced item.

It's like taking a driving test in a brand new Nissan Patrol before heading up the mountains in a battered 'Rover

Dfor is correct, picture was taken by a Crab photog.,and presumably released by the Crab P.R. system. They wouldn't know the difference, "All
you Brown Jobs look the same". :roll:

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
They bare really the RRW Goat squad in disguise. Stops the local goats from getting too nervous near them. :wink:

As for PoW, he wouldn't do P Coy, he would get his man to do it for him, but not chubby butlers. :twisted:

V

vespa

Cutaway said:
Vespa, are you Int Corps or SIB ?
neither, i said that because they have the red beret and para badge, unless they have started giving it away with cornflakes

if i'm wrong then please do correct me.

V

vespa

Cutaway said:
OK

That'll be Red Hats and Maroon Berets then..

(You're not snowing me ? I'm positive you're SIB)
sorry nope not SIB mind you i enjoy watching Red cap on thursday nights :wink: just only to see Tamzin Outhwaite you understand :wink:

Nutstrangler said:
Dfor is correct, picture was taken by a Crab photog.,and presumably released by the Crab P.R. system. They wouldn't know the difference, "All
you Brown Jobs look the same". :roll:
Photos come from a joint media pool, so Media Ops or MoD are to blame. And you do all look the same, anyway. :D

The titling of the photo was wrong (and insulting to both the Royal Regiment of Wales and 2Para) and therefore created a minor stir amongst those who know. If one allows the fact that as a Colonial and Matelot you couldn't be expected to know that what point were you trying to make?

mushroom said:
The titling of the photo was wrong (and insulting to both the Royal Regiment of Wales and 2Para) and therefore created a minor stir amongst those who know. If one allows the fact that as a Colonial and Matelot you couldn't be expected to know that what point were you trying to make?
No insult was intended.

Point? No point. Just posting what I thought might be interesting to members here.

Latest Threads