Prince Charles... A master of subtlety!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sneak, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Struggling to contain his excitement!...

Attached Files:

2. Oh Dear, have you just woken up from a long stint in a coma?

3. I'm guessing this is old then... No long coma but obviously a very long flash to bang time. I'll get my coat.

4. If she's the blonde dorris who plays symbols in the AAC Band, then he's got impecable taste. Absolutely Stunning she is & I totally bottled it when faced with the opportunity! Gutted!

5. What do blue wings mean?

I've got my goldenrod yellow wings (#DAA520 in hex)

6. I may be incorrect but I think they are Army Air Corps pilot, probably rotor.

7. After being with the rottweiler of his missus; I'm not surprised. How would you react faced with this little darling?

8. Didn't know officer pilots were playing in the band. Does her C.O. know she moonlights?

Would like to know what he said to her to put that smile on her face though.

9. "I've got some medals too ... mummy gave me them".

10. Oh dear....

Who left the crayons out?

11. "The carbuncle was this size"

12. Tbh honest I was being a lazy cnut cos I'm viewing this on my iPhone & didn't wanna open a new window by clicking the photo & look at it properly. I just saw the budgie head berret & thought "hhhhmmmm blonde symbol girl in AAC band"

13. ..............well its a bit like red wings except you choke them till they are blue first and then 'bouffe le chat'!!

14. Nice tits. Mind if I have a squeeze?

15. I hope that gong's not where your nipple is, my dear.

MsG