Prince Andrew

Lets hope he hasn't. That and the paedo link will have Downing Street issueing further briefings against him which will allow prats on here to say, mmmmm, Labour doing it again!

Has he actually been involved in anything illegal - no. He has held this role for 10 years now, and now that the morons are on the opposition benches they decide to turn on him. Bryant and that other tosser are publicity seeking whores nothing more. Its a storm in a teacup to cover the fact that Labour are leaderless and have no clues, and to divert the attention from their woes, to be followed by morons like yourself.

Has he actually been involved in anything illegal - no. He has held this role for 10 years now, and now that the morons are on the opposition benches they decide to turn on him. Bryant and that other tosser are publicity seeking whores nothing more. Its a storm in a teacup to cover the fact that Labour are leaderless and have no clues, and to divert the attention from their woes, to be followed by morons like yourself.

You haven't read the report have you? If you had, you would read in it that the BBC said "The Duke of York may not survive as a UK trade envoy if there are more damaging revelations about him, Downing Street sources have said". Guess who's in Downing street now! Oh and here's a clue, it ain't Labour!

Nothing that you can substantiate then, therefore nothing other than rumour. Tosser

Arise........Sir bobthegob!

I don't give a shit about the politics, like you do. I also don't give a shit about a freebee loading fat knacker like Andrew either.

You haven't read the report have you? If you had, you would read in it that the BBC said "The Duke of York may not survive as a UK trade envoy if there are more damaging revelations about him, Downing Street sources have said". Guess who's in Downing street now! Oh and here's a clue, it ain't Labour!

I have read this thoroughly, and to my point of view he has done nothing wrong! He has committed no crime, he has not benefitted (yes his ex wife has maybe had a loan) personally, and the guy he has been associated with has been a friend for 18 years. Now tell me all your friends that go back that far (if you have any) are whiter than white and have never been in trouble. Its a storm in a teacup full of gossip and innuendo, but nothing substantial, its fridays chip wrapper in most of the tabloids until they get their teeth into something else. The behaviour of Bradshaw and Bryant is typical of the publicity whores they have become, if they thought what he was doing was in some way wrong why didn't they do something about it while they were ministers????

pongo6863

RIP
RIP
This is getting boring! Who gives a shit anyway? Come on, this is ARRSE not Hansard!

Arise........Sir bobthegob!

I don't give a shit about the politics, like you do. I also don't give a shit about a freebee loading fat knacker like Andrew either.

The politics doesn't matter to me either, I just hate to see a stitch up job by the press when in fact there is little to no story to report. If Bryant and Bradshaw hadnt given it more publicity it would be in the recycling bins of homes throughout the country.

I have read this thoroughly, and to my point of view he has done nothing wrong! He has committed no crime, he has not benefitted (yes his ex wife has maybe had a loan) personally, and the guy he has been associated with has been a friend for 18 years. Now tell me all your friends that go back that far (if you have any) are whiter than white and have never been in trouble. Its a storm in a teacup full of gossip and innuendo, but nothing substantial, its fridays chip wrapper in most of the tabloids until they get their teeth into something else. The behaviour of Bradshaw and Bryant is typical of the publicity whores they have become, if they thought what he was doing was in some way wrong why didn't they do something about it while they were ministers????

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do one!!!!!!!!

Well, tell the bod's at Downing Street what a good boy he is. They started it so put them right! And, while you are at it, drop a line to the BBC telling them what you told us here. I'm sure they will print retractions all round. There's a good chap.

Well, tell the bod's at Downing Street what a good boy he is. They started it so put them right! And, while you are at it, drop a line to the BBC telling them what you told us here. I'm sure they will print retractions all round. There's a good chap.

Unfortunately there are more than those in Downing Street who know exactly what sort of job he does for the country, he has assisted with some very large trade deals for and on behalf of this country, which produces jobs. He opens doors to trade.

Something Mr Bryant and Mr Bradshaw and the BBC know very little about.

If its so boring what are you doing here? Its current affairs not nursery school, does the little writing give you problems?

No!

The Current Affairs are Interesting.

It's you & your self opinionated agenda against a political party, that isn't even in power, that is ****ing BORING!

This thread is about Andrew & you're turning it into a party political broadcast!

Stick to the subject & stop clouding it with rubbish!

No!

The Current Affairs are Interesting.

It's you & your self opinionated agenda against a political party, that isn't even in power, that is ****ing BORING!

This thread is about Andrew & you're turning it into a party political broadcast!

Stick to the subject & stop clouding it with rubbish!

If you dont like the thread you can always go and crayon somewhere else

Unfortunately there are more than those in Downing Street who know exactly what sort of job he does for the country, he has assisted with some very large trade deals for and on behalf of this country, which produces jobs. He opens doors to trade.

Something Mr Bryant and Mr Bradshaw and the BBC know very little about.

I dunno what you're on but it must be good.

His Royal Andyness always had a tendency to be a bit of a cock and had rather too grand aura of his own self importance coupled with an ability to get up peoples noses, (Yes Andrew, it may be your Mothers Navy, but the helo is not your personal gaddabout for jollies), as plenty of people who had the 'privilege' to share the same part of the ocean with him in 80's will usually confirm. His big brother was always a very nice bloke though.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
So - Prince Andy is irritating? No shit sherlock. He has been that way for decades.

As trade envoy he is invaluable as he is a prince. That matters an awful lot with the middle eastern monarchies.

Its this little smear campaign that annoying me. Its nothing less than that, and if Mandelson isnt behind it he has taught some people very well indeed.

There is a fine line between the people who are friends and those who you have come into contact with in the course of business. Andy may be no more a friend to the US kiddiefiddler than I am but Andy may have had to be nice to him. Not the same as a close friendship. Not by any means. Andy being nice to Gadaffi's son? same category. For Andrew to do anything other than to prevail to the political approval of the time would be very dangerous territory. Gadaffi is now satan incarnate, but a very few weeks ago he was a tolerated ruler of an oil-rich country. How times change.

The BBC knows shit!! There is no factual content in these reports, just innuendo, whether or not You 'like' HRH or not is irrelevent, its a witch hunt by a bunch of media whores who lack the Integrity of a lithuanian pimp. Downing street sources???? Thats a feckin' peach!! Code for some bloke in the pub said.......... what a bunch of talking head nonsense! OOH I'm Fuming I am!! (I am really but dont want to appear to be to avoid being labelled an outrage bus passenger!) Or am I?

The BBC knows shit!! There is no factual content in these reports, just innuendo,

If you read up on it, andrews mate, the paedo, had a penchant for teenage girls (as do we all!) He hired a certain 17 yr old as his personal masseuse, this was arranged by Robert Maxwells daughter Ghiselle (sp?) This girl was (allegedly) one of many young girls who had sexual activity with him. This is where his conviction arose from... it's not pre-pubescent kids... it's teens 14-15+!

As part of his plea dealing to the charges of sexual activity with a underage girl, the peado had to agree that these girls could sue him. In this 17 yr olds affadavit, she alleges she was passed around to visiting friends and was 'pressured' to give them 'massages' and these visitors included well known buisness men and royalty.

Is the girls name victoria roberts? Google her name and andrews and you'll find the photo.

They are currently unsubstantiated claims as who'll bring a case against a prince of england? Besides with only the 2 of them in the room, it's a he said, she said thing and there's no proof. But who here doesn't think she did a certain something to a certain part of him?

Latest Threads