Prince Andrew- Like father like son?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by eveyoz, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Prince Phillip gaffe or talking sense?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/04/america/andrew.php?page=1

2. Not a great fan of his after he couldn't "be bothered" to spare some time for veterans at an event in London.

3. He was certainly talking sense there, Whether he realised it or not.

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I suspect that this would cause much less upset if we'd noticeably adopted a working post-conflict reconstruction and security strategy in Iraq. If we did, I didn't notice it and I was one of the people supposedly implementing it.

5. You were fired for toturing locals and flogging Kontraband

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

He never flogged contraband, he only had it stuffed it into his Toms' pouches so it was all deniable.

That several of these young soldiers are still inside is merely a crease in Cpunk's record.

7. Never been a fan of any of P.P's male offspring's, I think they got it right in Ann.
    john

8. Comparing The Andrew with Phil the Greek is like comparing chalk and cheese.

Phil the Greek has done a marvellous job over the last 60+ years. Andrew should have stagged on for much longer. He didn't and is much the poorer for it, IMHO!

Litotes

9. Aha! It's your fault then, Cpunk; I've been looking for someone to blame for that fiasco! You owe me almost 6 months in a bloody hot sandstorm! :D :D :D

Litotes