Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

On the otherside of the coin is the amount of money invisibly spent on the by fawning civil servants and senior officers who are all secretly hoping for a New Years Honours List mention. Letting them play with military helicopters and planes, arranging litter picking details at a residence or two, putting them up in ski lodges in germany and the associated logistics including CP, enhanced royal level catering and transport. I recall one royal visit to a major HQ: The roads had been re-surfaced a couple of months prior and sleeping policement were located around the facility. Can't have sleeping policemen for a Royal Roller to drive over, remove them, yes, but then the road will look patched, ah, re-surface all the roads so they match, and then afterwards they put the sleeping policemen back. And, that is without mentioning that the officers mess was fully re-carpetted a couple of days before the visit........having only been done the previous year, when the norm used to be re-do every ten years, I believe. Those things cost the tax payer millions taken across the board and are not factored into any of the "Firm's" accounting, or tax returns.
Its not really the Royals fault if Officers act like fuckwits, they would do the same if they wanted to brown nose a president. The Royals manage to visit places all over the country without roads being dug up.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I think he will go low profile doing charity work in the East End or similar; and then after a few years, at a meeting of the Great and the Good, someone will say; "I think it's about time we brought Prince Andrew back in from the cold"
He will then be awarded a decoration for his good works and thus be rehabilitated back into society.

Worked for John Profumo.
John Profumo was genuinely repentant, plus his daughter was an absolute stunner who once wore a spectacular see-through dress to school open day when I was young and impressionable. This placed multiple marriages under enormous strain due to numerous dads drooling uncontrollably as her perfect form and winning smile sashayed past.

Say what you like about the expense of private education, you get your money's worth.

anglo

LE
Have you got a link to Charlie boy saying anything on the matter? Or is it going to be like the majority of this thread where someone once read something in a tabloid quoting a "source"?

anglo

LE
It doesnt say anything about Prince Charles view on her bodyguards.
Its an article reporting on another article which quotes a source.
I'm not keen on this link but........

:cool: I doubt Charlie will be commenting any time soon as Andy is Liz's favourite and Charlie boy ain't about to rock the boat.

I'm not keen on this link but........
That one still doesnt mention Charles, but does add this

Other minor royals such as the Duchess of Gloucester who, unlike princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, performs official engagements, will also have their protection withdrawn when not on official duty.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

DaveDaffe

War Hero
John Profumo was genuinely repentant, plus his daughter was an absolute stunner who once wore a spectacular see-through dress to school open day when I was young and impressionable. This placed multiple marriages under enormous strain due to numerous dads drooling uncontrollably as her perfect form and winning smile sashayed past.

Say what you like about the expense of private education, you get your money's worth.
Pics or it didn't happen

Have you got a link to Charlie boy saying anything on the matter? Or is it going to be like the majority of this thread where someone once read something in a tabloid quoting a "source"?
I was quoting someone else’s earlier comment, hence me saying if it’s good enough for Charlie boy it’s good enough for me’

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I think he only had a son, David. Daughter-in-law perhaps?
So it seems - perhaps she was a half-something, he certainly had two half-brothers. David was teaching English for a year while he wrote a book (on Dickens I think). Digging around, I didn't know his mum was one of the main female leads in Kind Hearts and Coronets.

I was quoting someone else’s earlier comment, hence me saying if it’s good enough for Charlie boy it’s good enough for me’
Simmerit sucks cock for out of date NAAFI crisps.
If Stacker1 says it, it must be true.

Latest Threads