Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Can I clarify that you made it up about Florida?

As to the yanks not turning a blind eye, you have one woman making a accusation about Prince Andrew, did Epstein only have him as friend? No American friends at all?
The FBI is going to be releasing 3000 pages of sealed information in the next month or so. Epstein had many accusers, and he rubbed shoulders with plenty of people. This is just the beginning.

I didn’t make anything up, just trying to sort through the ever growing mess this scandal is turning into. Which continues to grow. Andrew was in Florida, he might not have shagged this accuser but we might have more than one coming forth.

Are the public in the USA that interested.
It does not seem to bother any of my friends.
The impeachment process has sucked up the majority of the media attention, and public focus. Andrew has made the news, but at this time it is not the media’s focus. Unless it comes to light Trump was chummy with Epstein.

What f-ing career, apart from a few years in the military, which was standard for all born of the monarch, ( It looks good for the common people, and gets them a money stream, a pension) what has he ever done that warrants vast amounts of resources, transport, and time wasted on him?
I've pointed this out before, that whilst I'm no fanboy of Andrew, that few years in the military included active service during one of the most crunchy operations of modern times.

He wasn't in a cushy office somewhere safe, he was taking his chances with the rest of the crews of the 24 helicopters and 10 jets lost, and the seven ships sunk.

HM and Phil would've suffered the same fears for their sons safe return as that of the lowliest Tom.

Others who have faced similar danger and uncertainty may have a different point of view to peacetime privates on parade.

Somebody with the Donald’s high moral standards? Unthinkable...

...that will be some train wreck...
The FBI is busy notifying people to give them a chance to prepare. But I have a feeling it will be a black eye for many elites from both parties. The rich and well connected aren’t as politically tribal as the rest of plebeians.

Prince Andrew's close, a warning, not a street.

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
Haven't seen the interview nor followed any news about it. Read only a little of this thread so have nothing to add.
Someone showed me about two minutes on their phone were he says something about in a nightclub, "I wasn't sweating..." and "...When I was shot at in The Falklands". Or something similar.
We all know what he did there, no disputing it and I have every respect, though I've not read/heard anything like this happening to him directly.
Can anybody shed any light?
To clarify, I'm not calling him a Walt or trying to derail the thread. The person who showed me the clip asked me if he "...was shot at"?
I told them I didn't know but I may be able to find out, hence this post.

Eta: Change mong spelling predictive text:mad:

Last edited:
Pointless, to Stacker everyplace is just like the U.K., when it comes to rules and social norms. He can’t come to terms with the fact that America is a foreign country, and what he thinks is acceptable would be anything but. But hey he shagged a 17 year old female !
Do you have trouble understanding the links that YOU posted?

Its your country that allows the ******* of 16 year olds in 34 states.

Its your country that allowed Epstein to get away with it for years and even when he got caught, he got a cushy number.

Its your country that has places like the Playboy mansion where very old men got to **** girls a lot younger than them.

Its your country that until recently accepted, children under the age of 16 getting married.

Its your country that didnt seem to have a problem with Jerry Lee Lewis poking a 13 year old.

Morning All,
Haven't seen the interview nor followed any news about it. Read only a little of this thread so have nothing to add.
Someone showed me about two minutes on their phone were he stays something about in a nightclub, "I wasn't sweating..." and "...When I was shot at in The Falkland's". Or something similar.
We all know what he did there, no disputing it and I have every respect, though I've not read/heard anything like this happening to him directly.
Can anybody shed any light?
To clarify, I'm not calling him a Walt or trying to derail the thread. The person who showed me the clip asked if he "...was shot at"?
I told them I didn't know but I may be able to find out, hence this post.
Wasn't he employed as some kind of a hovering Exocet decoy, on the basis that a Westland Wessex and a royal prince were worth less than a Leander-class frigate and its crew?

The FBI is going to be releasing 3000 pages of sealed information in the next month or so. Epstein had many accusers, and he rubbed shoulders with plenty of people. This is just the beginning.

I didn’t make anything up, just trying to sort through the ever growing mess this scandal is turning into. Which continues to grow. Andrew was in Florida, he might not have shagged this accuser but we might have more than one coming forth.
Just the beginning? Why not bother your arse to read about Epstein jail sentence. You yanks sure know how to treat rich nonces right.

You are making it up, at no point has even the accuser said, Prince Andrew did anything in Florida, you just skim read a newspaper report about her going to a court in Florida and decided to add to the rumours.

Are the public in the USA that interested.
It does not seem to bother any of my friends.
None of the yanks I speak to seem to give a flying **** about it either.

Do you have trouble understanding the links that YOU posted?

Its your country that allows the ******* of 16 year olds in 34 states.

Its your country that allowed Epstein to get away with it for years and even when he got caught, he got a cushy number.

Its your country that has places like the Playboy mansion where very old men got to **** girls a lot younger than them.

Its your country that until recently accepted, children under the age of 16 getting married.

Its your country that didnt seem to have a problem with Jerry Lee Lewis poking a 13 year old.
You also forgot the California girls....

You also forgot the California girls....
I haven't forgotten that you made up a story about Florida or that you didnt seem to know that your country allows 16 year olds to be fucked (legally) by much older men.

bedended

War Hero
Wasn't he employed as some kind of a hovering Exocet decoy, on the basis that a Westland Wessex and a royal prince were worth less than a Leander-class frigate and its crew?
Morning @Provost,
Yes to that but I was specifically asked if he, "...was shot at". As in, was the ship/ships he was cover for actually engaged and if he decoyed any munitions away and somehow survived?

D

Deleted 167441

Andrew Windsor is the biggest Royal c**t. And that's quite something coming from that long line of weirdos and pervs. I don't give a monkeys if he's "legally" guilty or not: he's a disgusting pervert and a disgrace.
You know, I find your allegations really, quite, unbecoming.

Latest Threads