Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
Can somebody please p.m. me the date when this subject gets aired/ripped into on 'HIGNFY'.
Thanks in advance.

Morning All,
Can somebody please p.m. me the date when this subject gets aired/ripped into on 'HIGNFY'.
Thanks in advance.
Lefty, woke shite these days. Several snowflakes at The Beeb will have w****d themselves to death over the prospect of this story already.

I don’t think he could claim diplomatic immunity. He is a spoiled rich kid, but since he is a Royal it makes it political. We would have to waterboard him with expensive towels and Fiji...
If you do get around to waterboarding Andrew please ensure it's Malvern or Buxton,
there is certain standards to maintain after all.

Morning @SauceDoctor,
For real? Haven't seen it donkey's but would've watched that episode. Maybe not now if it's gone too pc.
Well I think so anyway, and I'm not the only one on here of that opinion. It used to be that I never missed it. I think the last episode I watched in its entirety was the one where Clarkson speared Hislop with a pen. Sue "I'm a lesbian, did you know that?" Perkins put me right off. As does fatty Brand. Too many Professional Offence Takers among the guests, too.

I m asking for a link where he went to Florida to **** her.

The timeline is a bit of a PITA you will have to forgive me. Your dirt bag Royal seems to have quite a bit of time on his hands.

Seadog

ADC
I was referring to Mountbatten. Although the it has similarities with Prince Andrew. People are believing any old shite the press print.
To non thinkers, an accusation, a mere hint of wrongdoing by a ‘posh bloke’ means the posh bloke is guilty. No context is considered, no defence is permitted. If the case goes to court and the Judge and / or jury says ‘this is bollocks’ and throws the case out, the non thinkers immediately claim that the system is corrupt and favours the ‘elite’.

There is a tribe of Facebook dicks who missed the jailing of Carl Beech and the fallout. Those he accused, being posh, can only be guilty.

Is / was the military a fan of Andrew? Yes he served down south in 82, so did thousands of other blokes, that doesn’t make him a good egg on that alone does it?

Seadog

ADC
Is / was the military a fan of Andrew? Yes he served down south in 82, so did thousands of other blokes, that doesn’t make him a good egg on that alone does it?
When HRH was CO of HMS Cottesmore, an oppo with a low tolerance of fools rated him up to the job.

Latest Threads