Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

The Telegraph reports that apart from allegedly wanting to resume some Royal duties and regain the Colonelcy of the Grenadier Guards, Andrew has been told not to take part in the outdoor Order of the Garter ceremony today by Charles, William and probably HMQ. He will be taking part in the indoor ceremonies and the luncheon.

Apparently his own spokesperson has said that it was his own choice to withdraw rather than having been told to F... off.

chimera

LE
If you were the manager, read Lt Col, of a big organisation, and the owner, read HM, told you that her son, age 62, a universally known controversial self entitled obnoxious prick, with questionable deviant friends, with a MSM headline profile, for all the wrong reasons, and a penchant for teenage girls, ( allegedly) were to be the new public face of the company, what would be your reaction? :eek:

Last edited:
If you were the manager, read Lt Col, of a big organisation, and the owner, read HM, told you that her son, age 62, a universally known controversial self entitled obnoxious prick, with questionable deviant friends, with a MSM headline profile, for all the wrong reasons, and a penchant for teenage girls, ( allegedly) were to be the new public face of the company, what would be your reaction? :eek:
Isnt that the qualifications for his new Padre ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have no liking or any wish to defend Andrew, but wouldn't it be nice if they (lawyers/FBI) went after other high profile people, namely the ones that have American passports and are much closer to home and appeared on those flight manifests. Allegedly. Or not.
The lawyers and FBI have no wish to suddenly become suicidal by mentioning Slick Willie.

I have no liking or any wish to defend Andrew, but wouldn't it be nice if they (lawyers/FBI) went after other high profile people, namely the ones that have American passports and are much closer to home and appeared on those flight manifests. Allegedly. Or not.
It's not up to the lawyers it's up to the victims to lodge a complaint.

Forgive my cynicism, but I'm not convinced that justice is the prime mover in such cases.
I never said it was, but lawyers don't normally just make up a case without any witnesses.

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Forgive my cynicism, but I'm not convinced that justice is the prime mover in such cases.

I can't imagine what gave you that idea

what about the FBI?
What about them? Do you think perhaps they need a witness to say they were abused or do you think they just make it up as they go along?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I never said it wad, but lawyers don't normally just make up a case without any witnesses.

except Phil Shiner who made up cases then found the "witnesses"

Latest Threads