Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

conjurer

Old-Salt
1649446275089.jpeg

This is unlikely to surprise anyone

Prince Andrew: Duke of York loses Freedom of City honour Prince Andrew: Duke of York loses Freedom of City honour
I live near York.

The local radio this morning was interviewing ‘normal local folk’ on the street to get the totally unbiased and level headed view for us listening proles to hear.

Funny old thing. Absolutely everyone interviewed was disgusted with the DoY and were completely in unison regarding him being stripped of everything.

The vitriol was outstanding; you would have thought he was worse than Savile and Sutcliff combined.

ETA - I am assuming I will see/hear the same kind of thing on mainstream BBC.

Last edited:

syrup

LE
This is unlikely to surprise anyone

Prince Andrew: Duke of York loses Freedom of City honour Prince Andrew: Duke of York loses Freedom of City honour

It's one of those bizarre old rulings in York.
When then Queen came a few years back with one of Andrews kids her car stopped at Micklegate Bar and she asked the Mayor for permission to enter the city .
I believe she does similar before entering the City of London.

Andrew had the freedom of the city so could come and go as he pleased.
Now he will have to ask also

Prince Andrew is understood to be "gutted" after he was stripped of the Freedom of the City of York honour granted to him in 1987...
...However, he is understood to be "delighted" at the news he is soon to be granted the Freedom of Rochdale, Huddersfield and Rotherham.

Sixty

ADC
The problem here is that people who have had the Rona will now find their friends and family wondering if they've been at the old noncing.*

*Aware that 'old' and 'noncing' don't go together in the same sentence that often.

The problem here is that people who have had the Rona will now find their friends and family wondering if they've been at the old noncing.*

*Aware that 'old' and 'noncing' don't go together in the same sentence that often.
I hear Bute house was a popular venue for noncing a few years back. Allegedly

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Or iron-tossing, money-losing, or even beer-drinking and curry-scoffing!

Slime

LE

Maybe Andrew had C.O.Vid rather than normal Covid*

*Caught On Video.

D

Deleted 186086

So Andrew paid over £12 million to a women he never met?
Surely this is strange or does to pay lots of women lots of money he has never met.
He never met my granny so he can give us £1 million even though she has sadly been dead for 34 yrs.
Its a principle thing here surely?

DesktopCommando

On ROPS
On ROPs
So Andrew paid over £12 million to a women he never met?
Surely this is strange or does to pay lots of women lots of money he has never met.
He never met my granny so he can give us £1 million even though she has sadly been dead for 34 yrs.
Its a principle thing here surely?
lots of people pay out of court settlements - remember it was a civil suite - only need 50% probability

Latest Threads