Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I did read some commentary about him not going to the US. There must be something behind that - assuming it’s his position. It may be made up of course
Commentary from whom? The American courts or police?

He among other missions flew decoy missions to draw exocets off the ships. I think most of us would accept that counts as 'being shot at'.
During the Falklands there were only 5 air launched Exocets confirmed. 2 at HMS Sheffield; 2 at MVs Atlantic Conveyor and Regent (both mistaken for HMS Hermes), and the 5th was supposedly aimed at HMS Invincible but ran out of fuel and ditched before worrying the PWO. Whatever he was shot at by, it very probably wasn't an Exocet.

During the Falklands there were only 5 air launched Exocets confirmed. 2 at HMS Sheffield; 2 at MVs Atlantic Conveyor and Regent (both mistaken for HMS Hermes), and the 5th was supposedly aimed at HMS Invincible but ran out of fuel and ditched before worrying the PWO. Whatever he was shot at by, it very probably wasn't an Exocet.
And I'm still none the wiser how this affects the adrenal gland

But reportedly deployed as a potential decoy for much longer than those actual attacks. Personally I still remember SCUD launches which, as it happens, didn't land remotely near my sensitive self.

FWIW I imagine that it can be difficult these days for a royal to get his nuts off without leaving a wake of salacious tabloid headlines.
You'd be surprised. Harry was seeing a girl who's parents had a flat on the other side of the garden square we lived on. I'm an early riser, and one summer morning I nipped out onto the balcony overlooking the garden to drink a coffee, only to be greeted by Harry on the opposite side, repleat in his undies and scratching his nuts.

I thought about taking photos............but didn't, so don't ask.

During the Falklands there were only 5 air launched Exocets confirmed. 2 at HMS Sheffield; 2 at MVs Atlantic Conveyor and Regent (both mistaken for HMS Hermes), and the 5th was supposedly aimed at HMS Invincible but ran out of fuel and ditched before worrying the PWO. Whatever he was shot at by, it very probably wasn't an Exocet.w
Fair point. However he still flew the missions regardless of if he had actual inbound on him. The point I was trying to make was that he and everyone who sailed south have a pretty good case to make that they came under fire in the sense of until landed (when it clearly got a lot more deadly for many), they were all an argy air attack away from dead. I don't buy the sweating thing but about the one thing he definitely should not be attacked for is his deployment which was carried out with the expected courage.

gorillaguts981

War Hero
Underage? At the tender age of 13 I wilfully and with pleasure aforethought, grabbed my willy and choked the bastard until it was sick. No-one was harmed, no compulsion, no guilt, no invasive press or interference. Royal Naval officers of the Royal persuasion have been relieving themselves within the moral codes of their day for many decades (read up). As long as no-one is harmed, shag on. Just pay the bill and move on.

He hasn't even been accused of anything illegal.

Absolutely worst case scenario is that he shagged a teenager above the age of consent.
Dubious moral standard if that was the case, but not illegal

it might just be possible that he is denying things because he didn't do them? Radical idea I know.....
Do you believe that photo is editted and he didn't biblicly 'know' this girl? Of course its not and of course he did. Her account, the images, Epsteins prior behavior, the way he's acted presents, imho, a realistic story of what's gone on.

I agree with you he hasn't broken our laws but, for a HRH living at public expense, he's broken societies norms.

What he's done is sleazy. He didn't bang a 25+ yo woman with experience of life, she was 17 and our law-makers have determined those under 18 don't have the necessary mature judgment. We are told this girl was selling her body.

Latest Threads