Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I thought it all came out at Runnymede, not in The Wash, which, in those days would have been several days' ride away.

You see, this is why we need a public inquiry to sort this kind of thing out.

What really happened to the pro-monarchy party funds?

You see, this is why we need a public inquiry to sort this kind of thing out.

What really happened to the pro-monarchy party funds?

If Andrew had lost his crown jewels years ago, none of this would have happened.

No a new thread regarding lend lease, and the US support that kept the UK from folding in WW2.
I'm under the impression,you think 'Lend-Lease' was about altruism on the part of the American people ?

In fact, it was all about pragmatism and self defence for the USA.

Churchill "read the runes" to Roosevelt,demonstrating what would happen IF the UK lost out to Hitler.

"Uncle Verner" was already experimenting with intercontinental missiles, German submarines already knew about the best routes to the US after 'Operation Drumbeat' (41-42)...as has already been stated elsewhere, we paid for all the lend-lease material...

Maybe, you need to visit a reference library, rather than relying on the internet ?

All of this and more, neither Charles nor Andy have said where they were on the day of crucifixion, I think we are owed an explanation.
John Wayne was
I saw a documentary about it

2C33E0F5-080D-4CBE-86FC-15998514D7A6.jpeg

You get what you pay for.... and The Royal Family cost each of us just £1.24 last year.... What can you get these days for £1.24 that's better value?
LINK
The Sovereign graciously gave us (well her Government) each about £5

It'll be more this year for Scotland

The Sovereign graciously gave us (well her Government) each about £5

It'll be more this year for Scotland

I can't open the accounts in the link for some reason, but I always thought the Sovereign Grant was money paid by the Government to the Queen.

I can't open the accounts in the link for some reason, but I always thought the Sovereign Grant was money paid by the Government to the Queen.
Beginning of each reign sovereign hands over crown estates in return for the grant.
2011 Act pegged it at 15% of net income (of the previous financial year) - other 85% goes into government expenditure

Beginning of each reign sovereign hands over crown estates in return for the grant.
2011 Act pegged it at 15% of net income (of the previous financial year) - other 85% goes into government expenditure
Thanks!

“Aww, surely this man waas the Saana Gaad.”

The line was originally supposed to be just "Surely this man was the Son of God", but after the first take, the director wasn't happy with Mr Wayne's rather flat delivery. So he approached the actor and said "Look, John, you're supposed to be playing a man who has realized who Jesus really is. It demands a more emotional response. Try and put some, I don't know, awe into it". "OK, says John"

Next take: "Aw, surely this man was the Son of God".

I have a banner in the attic from when George VI was crowned and there were street parties. It's a proper printed thing from Pembroke. It says George VI but has the head of Edward VIII on it (apparently a bit of a hurried scramble what with abdications and crownings all happening at once and the people of Pembroke being very careful with their cash!)

Should I now burn it in protest?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Apparently because ONE member of the public complained!

Well, I think I shall start complaining about lots of things and then things will surely get done

Honestly, this country is ridiculous.

just a make few of your own with something like this

print em out and wait for the outrage. I'm going to make a load about fake slave owners

Latest Threads