Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

All about Harry and Andrew , nothing about charles still screwing Camilla during his marriage to Diana ? A marriage of convenience to supply a heir and spare
Yeah he must be the first man to ever have an affair.

All about Harry and Andrew , nothing about charles still screwing Camilla during his marriage to Diana ? A marriage of convenience to supply a heir and spare

No, there isn't is there. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've read somewhere that C & D recently went their separate ways and that C has just married C (or possibly the other way round) ... it's breaking news, I know, and might not have had time to reach the mainstream media.

Is Harry seeking retrospective compo on behalf of Diana for the distress caused to her and her sons, or is Charles being charged with something?

I must confess that I don't keep up with these things as much as I probably should,

That Henry VIII - he was a wrong 'un an' all...

Yes, and it's about time someone checked out King Alfred's story, all that "I couldn't have been there, I was visiting a friend on the day in question, I remember it well as we were doing some baking and the cakes got burnt due to me not watching over them properly". Yeah right....

Yes, and it's about time someone checked out King Alfred's story, all that "I couldn't have been there, I was visiting a friend on the day in question, I remember it well as we were doing some baking and the cakes got burnt due to me not watching over them properly". Yeah right....
And Edward III who caused a national scandal by raising a fallen garter to its correct height on a lady's leg.... but he spun that one by placing the words "Honi soit qui mal y pense" on the royal coat of arms, thus shaming his shamers.

And Prince/King John - there were some shady things going on then and a proper inquiry should be held. I don't know what he was up to, but I'm sure it will all come out in The Wash.

And Edward III who caused a national scandal by raising a fallen garter to its correct height on a lady's leg.... but he spun that one by placing the words "Honi soit qui mal y pense" on the royal coat of arms, thus shaming his shamers.

All of this and more, neither Charles nor Andy have said where they were on the day of crucifixion, I think we are owed an explanation.

And Prince/King John - there were some shady things going on then and a proper inquiry should be held. I don't know what he was up to, but I'm sure it will all come out in The Wash.
I thought it all came out at Runnymede, not in The Wash, which, in those days would have been several days' ride away.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
No, there isn't is there. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've read somewhere that C & D recently went their separate ways and that C has just married C (or possibly the other way round) ... it's breaking news, I know, and might not have had time to reach the mainstream media.

Is Harry seeking retrospective compo on behalf of Diana for the distress caused to her and her sons, or is Charles being charged with something?

I must confess that I don't keep up with these things as much as I probably should,
I almost take the view these days that Charles had a relationship with Camilla before he married Diana, and that he just put their affair on hold during the time he was doing his duty by providing his heirs. That may cynical but somehow fits the events.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I almost take the view these days that Charles had a relationship with Camilla before he married Diana, and that he just put their affair on hold during the time he was doing his duty by providing his heirs. That may cynical but somehow fits the events.
There’s a lot still not said about Diana. Charles had but the one affair...

To reiterate from up thread:- The whole tribe, more dysfunctional than the Simpsons, and just about as useful and relevant. :eek:
You get what you pay for.... and The Royal Family cost each of us just £1.24 last year.... What can you get these days for £1.24 that's better value?
LINK

Latest Threads