Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

ipso_facto

On ROPS
On ROPs
She may well have known what she was doing but at 17 she was not legally competent to consent.

The legal age originally was 21 because there is some evidence the brain doesn't fully develop until early 20s.

At What Age Is The Brain Fully Developed? - Mental Health Daily

Also, in the Middle East and Far East traditionally the culture did not consider someone fully mature until 30. Hence I believe why Christ started his ministry at 30. In China one didn't start teaching martial arts for instance, until 50 yeas of age.

Personally, I think lowering the age of 'maturity' to 18 was a cynical move designed for the benefit of the powers that be. 18 year olds are much more impressionable and easier to politically manipulate.

Ursus Major

War Hero
The more I think I about it the more I realise that stripping him of a few titles was just window-dressing. He's still the Duke of York, still a Vice Admiral, he still has titles aplenty. He's probably laughing that he gets to chin off the boring bits and still retain all the privileges. He's very far from defending this case as a private citizen, how do they expect anyone to be fooled?
You know nothing Bob Snow...

The legal age originally was 21 because there is some evidence the brain doesn't fully develop until early 20s.

Also, in the Middle East and Far East traditionally the culture did not consider someone fully mature until 30. Hence I believe why Christ started his ministry at 30. In China one didn't start teaching martial arts for instance, until 50 yeas of age.

Personally, I think lowering the age of 'maturity' to 18 was a cynical move designed for the benefit of the powers that be. 18 year olds are much more impressionable and easier to politically manipulate.
Are you saying that Jesus was just an ordinary bloke?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harry's resignation/sacking/whatever made folk realise that there was a fair bit of nastiness going on at the top end of the Mall.

. And I'm not sure the Queen's dumping her son with quite such a bump will endear her either, even to those who agree that he's a total idiot.
You're casting a general assumptions of public opinion there. I'd go the other way and say all I hear from people on the subject is that they were right to ditch Harry and his toxic wife and they were right to strip Andrew of titles.

Andrew has simply had too much attention on himself, all of it negative..the public doesn't like or forget that kind of stuff.

Harry has shown himself to be a snivelling, whining little bitch and Meghan's various games (racists, Lilibet, etc) all serving to piss people off.

The core firm of HM, Charles and Wills and Kate will do fine going forward I suspect. The quicker the other shit magnets are binned, the better.

Fedaykin

War Hero
Harry has shown himself to be a snivelling, whining little bitch and Meghan's various games (racists, Lilibet, etc) all serving to piss people off.
I see you believe all the nonsense written about Harry and Meghan written in the tabloids...

Hardly surprising they upped and left the USA when the tabloid drivel written about them is repeated repeatedly and with little to no evidence.

This Youtube vid by a Millennial rather sums up the absurd toxic story...

Truxx

LE
They will soon need to make a new nursery rhyme up about the grand old duke of york.

I'll get it started:

Oh, the grand ex-Duke of York
He had ten million pounds
He paid for sex at the top of the hill
And now he's as poor as a clown

And when his cock was up, it was up
And when his cock was down, it was down
And when his cock was only half-way up
It was neither up nor down

Insert verse here....
The grand Old Duke of York
He had ten thousand men
He also had some teenagers
But doesn't remember them...

OK Not poet Lauriet but I was a truckie remember.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I see you believe all the nonsense written about Harry and Meghan written in the tabloids...

Hardly surprising they upped and left the USA when the tabloid drivel written about them is repeated repeatedly and with little to no evidence.

1:24:46? Sorry, life is too short - unlike this drivel. I only managed 2 minutes.

wheel

LE
and because she's a member of the fairer sex ( now there is an oxymoron if ever I heard one ) everything she says must be true , and must have happened

this case rings a bell with me
Craig Charles , accused of rape in 1994 spent three month inside awaiting trial
heres a short bit of an article from the Grun
[.......
In 1994, while in his early 30s, Charles was charged with rape. Although he was acquitted, it was humiliating – he was remanded in Wandsworth prison for three months, and the tabloids had a field day with stories about his drug consumption and his penchant for strip clubs. Did he ever think he would be convicted? “No. No, no, not at all,” he says adamantly. “I knew I would get my day in court. You can’t prove something that didn’t happen when all the evidence proves the opposite, so I just needed to get the evidence out there.” He winces. “To be honest, I try not to think about it. I kind of lock it up in a box. It’s too painful for me to visit. ]

sound familiar?
Indeed it is not so long ago that I heard a woman remark he is a rapist why is he on the TV. I refrained from calling her a cnut .

Fedaykin

War Hero
1:24:46? Sorry, life is too short - unlike this drivel. I only managed 2 minutes
I'm sure your Girlfriend/Wife/Boyfriend will affirm that...

Not asking anyone to watch it but if you do some interesting points are made.

The Harry/Meghan hate train is tiresome and distracts from the task of mocking Citizen Andrew here!

absolute crap

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor

No. I've watched him give interviews and he's presented himself as a snivelling little bitch by his own hand.

Plus I still consider him to be a waste of space as previously mentioned from first hand experience of how useless he was.

Has anyone looked at 'hogspeares'(spl?) Website yet?
I imagine it will be full of fancy dressing up uniforms this week.

I'm sure your Girlfriend/Wife/Boyfriend will affirm that...

Not asking anyone to watch it but if you do some interesting points are made.

The Harry/Meghan hate train is tiresome and distracts from the task of mocking Citizen Andrew here!

Or vice versa. From what I've gleaned, Andrew is usually brought up by Meghanites to turn attention away from her and sidekick. I somehow manage not to conflate the two matters and I'm hardly what you'd call exceptional.

Last edited:

Latest Threads