Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
King George VI and Winston both wore unentitled RAF pilots wings when in RAF uniform. Imagine Boris sticking a set up.
<cough!>
M’learned friend may wish to visit the RAF museum website where they credit Churchill with the original design for pilots wings and explain when he earned them.
<cough!>

<cough!>
M’learned friend may wish to visit the RAF museum website where they credit Churchill with the original design for pilots wings and explain when he earned them.
<cough!>
He never qualified.
The wings he wore were “honorary.”

He never qualified.

They were awarded by the relevant authorities on an honorary basis For services rendered during his time in office. The point is he didn’t just bung them up and walt it as if he had earned them by becoming a qualified RAF pilot.

That fact apart, Churchill was a lot of things during his lifetime good and not so good but his record as wartime PM as far as I’m concerned far outweighs whatever allegations of dubious behaviour might exist against him including the wearing of military insignia he might not have really earned.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thats the one which really annoy's me.
giphy.gif

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
He never qualified.

Touche! You have me there. All I could remember was that he was fond of taking the controls of aircraft he was in, to the dismay of the pilots, and had “misremembered “ assuming he had qualified as a pilot before WW1 and the formation of the RAF.
Have a look: The RAF museum website rather coyly uses the word “won” regarding his wings but doesn’t detail that it was an honorary award. Bloody Crabs!

I doubt Meghan could find a more welcoming country than England (I'd say Britain but that'd Include Paddy and Jock.)

Andrew did nothing more than meet a chancer in a lunatic country.

Lawyers for Prince Andrew want to question Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s husband, Robert Giuffre, and Dr Judith Lightfoot, her psychologist

The Duke of York wants to question his accuser’s husband and psychologist as witnesses in his sexual abuse case, as he suggests she is suffering from “false memories,” court documents have revealed.

The Duke’s lawyers have asked to interview Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s husband, Robert Giuffre, under oath about her “alleged childhood trauma and abuse,” her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, household finances and any communication she has had with him about Prince Andrew and the civil case.

They want to question Dr Judith Lightfoot about Ms Giuffre’s claim to have been under threat of death or bodily harm from Epstein and Maxwell, her “alleged severe emotional distress and psychological harm”, and links between such harm and the alleged conduct of Prince Andrew.

The Duke’s lawyer’s have also asked to see all of Dr Lightfoot’s medical notes on Ms Giuffre, her prescriptions and invoices.

Both Mr Giuffre and Dr Lightfoot live in Australia.

The court documents also reveal that the Duke will argue that Ms Giuffre, who claims she was forced to have sex with him on there separate occasions in 2001 when she was 17, “may suffer from false memories”.

She may well have known what she was doing but at 17 she was not legally competent to consent.
Perhaps not legally competent, but definitely morally incompetent. She knew what she was doing was wrong but still did it anyway.

She may well have known what she was doing but at 17 she was not legally competent to consent.
She was legally competent to agree to sex.
She claims she was trafficked under 18 which is different.

Touche! You have me there. All I could remember was that he was fond of taking the controls of aircraft he was in, to the dismay of the pilots, and had “misremembered “ assuming he had qualified as a pilot before WW1 and the formation of the RAF.
Have a look: The RAF museum website rather coyly uses the word “won” regarding his wings but doesn’t detail that it was an honorary award. Bloody Crabs!

Here’s another one wearing unentitled wings (of the jumping kind)
Those pesky crabs handing out honorary badges Willy nilly

236F878C-AFA8-4AC1-BD3E-063EF7EED0B1.jpeg

2D7D4592-4F12-4DC7-B25D-79637172DF37.jpeg

Many didnt realise Meghan was non white until it was pointed out

Very true. There are plenty of White girls with similar facial structure and hair, and even darker tans. When I first saw pictures of them I just assumed she was one of the horsey/farming set or had spent time out in Rhodesia playing polo or something. The Royals may be many unsavoury things but there is little evidence that they are racist.

Lawyers for Prince Andrew want to question Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s husband, Robert Giuffre, and Dr Judith Lightfoot, her psychologist

The Duke of York wants to question his accuser’s husband and psychologist as witnesses in his sexual abuse case, as he suggests she is suffering from “false memories,” court documents have revealed.

The Duke’s lawyers have asked to interview Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s husband, Robert Giuffre, under oath about her “alleged childhood trauma and abuse,” her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, household finances and any communication she has had with him about Prince Andrew and the civil case.

They want to question Dr Judith Lightfoot about Ms Giuffre’s claim to have been under threat of death or bodily harm from Epstein and Maxwell, her “alleged severe emotional distress and psychological harm”, and links between such harm and the alleged conduct of Prince Andrew.

The Duke’s lawyer’s have also asked to see all of Dr Lightfoot’s medical notes on Ms Giuffre, her prescriptions and invoices.

Both Mr Giuffre and Dr Lightfoot live in Australia.

The court documents also reveal that the Duke will argue that Ms Giuffre, who claims she was forced to have sex with him on there separate occasions in 2001 when she was 17, “may suffer from false memories”.

this is all part of deal for the pay off and NDA - Guiffre is a very very dodgy woman who would be just as exposed in court as Andrew and perhaps even more so if the girls she trafficked decided to testify plus all of the documented lies shes made and then retracted in other cases were brought forth. Therefore this is a shot across the bows for her and her team to not take the pish out of the settlement claim she is trying to get from Andrew - push it too hard and Andrew will go to court because lets face it he has lost nearly everything already and has already been judged guilty so Guiffres hold on him as suddenly reduced after his titles were stripped from him by the queen

Quo_vadis

Old-Salt
I suspect all he is 'guilty' of is having consensual sex with a young adult (who was of consenting age). Given his royal status, the defence open to most people is not realistically open to him: "I was single. I was attracted to this young women. We had sex. She consented at all times."

He has acted foolishly, but that alone is not unlawful. He has brought this problem upon himself though. His high-handed and arrogant persona has got him here. I suspect he will have to cough up (bigly) and he will then disappear into ignominy. Shame, because, had he exercised better judgment and not been such an arrogant tosser, he could have been a popular and prominent member of the royal family.

WhiskeyTango

Old-Salt
I could not agree more with your point Quo Vadis.

"I went to a party hosted by some good acquaintances where an attractive young woman listed to my war stories and surprised me by accepting my invitation to the bedroom"

Compare this to the PM who willingly cheated on his ex partners. Who is more morally bankrupt in this situation?

I suspect all he is 'guilty' of is having consensual sex with a young adult (who was of consenting age). Given his royal status, the defence open to most people is not realistically open to him: "I was single. I was attracted to this young women. We had sex. She consented at all times."

He has acted foolishly, but that alone is not unlawful. He has brought this problem upon himself though. His high-handed and arrogant persona has got him here. I suspect he will have to cough up (bigly) and he will then disappear into ignominy. Shame, because, had he exercised better judgment and not been such an arrogant tosser, he could have been a popular and prominent member of the royal family.
He's a relatively large player to go after if you're making it up.

They will soon need to make a new nursery rhyme up about the grand old duke of york.

I'll get it started:

Oh, the grand ex-Duke of York
He had ten million pounds
He paid for sex at the top of the hill
And now he's as poor as a clown

And when his cock was up, it was up
And when his cock was down, it was down
And when his cock was only half-way up
It was neither up nor down

Insert verse here....