Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Mmmm.

He's witnessed more death and destruction than the vast majority of men his age, he sports a well deserved SAM 82 gong and has commanded a RN warship.

Not bad for a Mummy's boy.

Im sure Vinniethemanxcats military career was far more interesting.

endure

GCM
Something about all this does not add up.

How long have the Royal Family known about the things that have been alleged and are already public knowledge. They have had absolutely ages to respond and now that they have, the actions are completely out of the blue as well as being of a severity that would never have been expected.
Betty was sitting on the Royal Sofa browsing with the Royal Ipad thinking 'jeez arrse is getting boring - let's give them something to gossip about'...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The man is seen to be toxic. I’d imagine he’ll spend the rest of his days roaming around his large house, with not very much to do.
He’ll be on Arrse soon then, that’s if he’s not already here.:slow:

Im sure Vinniethemanxcats military career was far more interesting.

One thing I noticed, in the company of POs, Plod and squaddies, was they loved me, whinging about ******* civvies.........

All their tired stories were new to me......... you dismal old fucks need to realise that you need us, to tell your jokes to..........

Last edited:
Mmmm.

He's witnessed more death and destruction than the vast majority of men his age, he sports a well deserved SAM 82 gong and has commanded a RN warship.

Not disrespecting him, but in the ways of the world, outside of the military, I don't think he's very worldlywise.....that's where he's come unstuck.

There's no honour out here....... especially where they spell it honor.......

ipso_facto

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mmmm.

Yes, and Hitler was awarded the Iron Cross for bravery and by all accounts was a good soldier. Good behaviour doesn't cancel out bad behaviour.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Yes, and Hitler was awarded the Iron Cross for bravery and by all accounts was a good soldier. Good behaviour doesn't cancel out bad behaviour.
I didn't say it did you lunatic. I was replying to a comment regarding him being a Mummy's boy. Which he ain't.

Dragging up Godwins Law as well. Well done you. Troll.

What bad behaviour did the Fuhrer ever commit?

Yes.
By the Unsealing of the Giuffre / Epstein deal reports.
I'm sure some Legal Attache from Washington got a peep at it, was straight on the blower to Buck House and said' he's pretty fcked..."
Up til now, Andrew was probably blustering a lot.
Maybe the BIG reveal is gonna happen now.
Ghislaine Maxwell has given up on her battle to keep 'vast swathes of information' about her 'sex trafficking operation' with Jeffrey Epstein sealed after alleged victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre requested they be made public.

WTF is grooming, and why is it being called so reprehensible, especially in this case ?

The Pakistani rape gangs used drink, drugs, threats of violence, "We know where you live and we will come and kill you....." that is beyond the pale.

Offering excitement, money, exotic travel, especially to girls who have been sexually experienced , and hoovered up more drugs in their short lives, than some slightly naive character like Andrew in his lifetime.
Grooming is the element of drawing them in
Threats are further down the line

Start with befriending, make a bond, give some presents.

Alcohol and drugs can be two fold - the groomer is ‘giving’ the victim something, it can be a secret they keep to themselves. It can also incapacitate, remove inhibitions and make the victim dependant
Money is a gift - but then it also has to be earned

A ‘poor’ groomer preys on the vulnerable victim who is unloved, or dependant. They have a ‘lifestyle’ to offer that can be as basic as paying some attention rather than ignoring the victim
A ‘rich’ groomer has a higher ‘lifestyle’ to offer, luxury, travel, glamour etc

Both may be reprehensible - one looks less seedy than the other

Sex can be exchanged in a number of ways:
In a relationship two people provide emotional support, perhaps one is the bread winner and the other is the homemaker
In prostitution the sex is exchanged for money but no further relationship
In grooming the gifts or money may be given but the obligation is to be under control and pay back in other ways