Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Something about all this does not add up.

How long have the Royal Family known about the things that have been alleged and are already public knowledge. They have had absolutely ages to respond and now that they have, the actions are completely out of the blue as well as being of a severity that would never have been expected.

If the Royal brand needed to be preserved from this matter alone, would the process not have been started a long time ago. I know Andrew (for that's who he is now) was taken out of circulation, but things have now been ramped up exponentially.

Is it anticipated that this matter has revealed a great deal more that has hitherto not come into the public domain? Is there likely to be a great deal more to be revealed?

Last edited:
The man is seen to be toxic. I’d imagine he’ll spend the rest of his days roaming around his large house, with not very much to do.

A bit like Harry then

How long have the Royal Family known about the things that have been alleged and are already public knowledge. They have had absolutely ages to respond and now that they have, the actions are completely out of the blue as well as being of a severity that would never have been expected.

If the Royal brand needed to be preserved from this matter alone, would the process not have been started a long time ago. I know Andrew (for that's who he is now) was taken out of circulation, but things have now been ramped up exponentially.

Is it anticipated that this matter has revealed a great deal more that has hitherto not come into the public domain? Is their likely to be a great deal more to be revealed?
Yes.
By the Unsealing of the Giuffre / Epstein deal reports.
I'm sure some Legal Attache from Washington got a peep at it, was straight on the blower to Buck House and said' he's pretty fcked..."
Up til now, Andrew was probably blustering a lot.
Maybe the BIG reveal is gonna happen now.

4(T)

LE
WTF is grooming, and why is it being called so reprehensible, especially in this case ?

The Pakistani rape gangs used drink, drugs, threats of violence, "We know where you live and we will come and kill you....." that is beyond the pale.

Offering excitement, money, exotic travel, especially to girls who have been sexually experienced , and hoovered up more drugs in their short lives, than some slightly naive character like Andrew in his lifetime.

Its on a par with the various international conventions on human trafficking and slavery being used to convict Maxwell on the basis of a good time girl being given a trip from A to B in a private jet.

I see in other news that over 2,000 of the unaccompanied kids landed on UK beaches are reported by Kent county council as "trafficked". Elsewhere, in Africa and Asia, many thousands of kids are stolen and sold into slavery/prostitution - or worse.

I guess all those other kids don't have the benefit of a multi-million dollar honeypot with which to attract lawyers, judges and the media.

• Colonel of the Grenadier Guards - one of the most senior infantry regiments in the British army. He took this role over from his father Prince Philip in 2017
  • Honorary air commodore of RAF Lossiemouth
  • Colonel-in-chief of the Royal Irish Regiment
  • Colonel-in-chief of the Small Arms School Corps
  • Colonel-in-chief of The Royal Lancers (Queen Elizabeth's Own)
  • Colonel-in-chief of the Yorkshire Regiment
  • Commodore-in-Chief of the Fleet Air Arm
  • Royal colonel of the Royal Highland Fusiliers
  • Royal colonel of the Royal Regiment of Scotland
Blue uniform question:
What, please is the small Arms School Corps?

One sadness about al this, is that The Duke of York, would have been a shoe-in to represent HMQ at all the Falklands 40 things. X RN, fought on Coperate, helped rescue Welsh Guards from Sir Galahad......

I am hoping that the girls that Giuffre trafficked or cajoled into the sessions are just waiting for her to be paid so they can then go after her. And even if she doesn't get a payoff (but I think she will) I hope they go after her.

She seems quite high profile currently.
It's also evident she's worth quite a lot already.
Any reasons why they're not going for her already? I doubt they're waiting for a potentially bigger pot to dip into so this does actually seem to be of interest.

Is it anticipated that this matter has revealed a great deal more that has hitherto not come into the public domain? Is their likely to be a great deal more to be revealed?

its really not that hard to understand!

taking into account this weeks court ruling which was his last legal chance for the case to go away before he had to appear in court as a defendant then it makes perfect sense that the Queen reacted to that change in circumstance so that an 'official' Royal was not the defendant - its as simple as that! last week the case may not have proceeded and would not have in a country with a functioning legal system but the political activist judge decided to gift guiffre a big wedge of cash or get himself seen on tv as the ringmaster on one of the biggest celebrity court case of all time - any yank judge is going to love ruling against a Royal!

WTF is grooming, and why is it being called so reprehensible, especially in this case ?

The Pakistani rape gangs used drink, drugs, threats of violence, "We know where you live and we will come and kill you....." that is beyond the pale.

Offering excitement, money, exotic travel, especially to girls who have been sexually experienced , and hoovered up more drugs in their short lives, than some slightly naive character like Andrew in his lifetime.
Watch the documentary, it explains all.

Never really had Andrew on my concious radar before, but there does seem to be a touch of the "Dougal" about him....... a mummy's boy, never had much life experience outside the nest, never realised it's a vicious jungle full of cynical shitheads on the lookout for a mug, out there.

ipso_facto

On ROPS
On ROPs
The consensus among the sage older women is that Andrew is technically innocent until due process has run its course.

That's technically correct but he condemned himself in the court of public opinion with that interview. If he had given that kind of 'evidence' in a real court, he would be ripped apart by the prosecution.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Never really had Andrew on my concious radar before, but there does seem to be a touch of the "Dougal" about him....... a mummy's boy, never had much life experience outside the nest, never realised it's a vicious jungle full of cynical shitheads on the lookout for a mug, out there.
Mmmm.

He's witnessed more death and destruction than the vast majority of men his age, he sports a well deserved SAM 82 gong and has commanded a RN warship.

Not bad for a Mummy's boy.

Is it anticipated that this matter has revealed a great deal more that has hitherto not come into the public domain? Is there likely to be a great deal more to be revealed?

Or maybe Andy knew well in advance, its just that the Royal Family doesnt have to tell people what its going to do.

Latest Threads