Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Abbey House, Its at the top of the hill from the Abbey funnily enough

Quite lovely Lutyens designed building though, originally built for Vickers. Really a very pleasant place to stay.

If I ever buy a hotel, I'll call it Bollocks....
Some just call it RAVERS guest house

Dunno whether it’s a wise course of action but Prince Andrew has given Newsnight an exclusive interview. Conducted by Emily Maitlis at Buckingham Palace, it’s on BBC2 tonight 21.00.
/QUOTE]

Agreed. How many times has Mum dealt with critical mass issues adhering to the Royal mantra of "never complain, never explain". Never the less, the burdens of proof lie with the accusers..
There is often merit in allowing the enemy to come to you in these matters.
Legal eagles Stateside will be going through that hour forensically, you can be sure.
Meantime he'd have been better off keeping his trap shut, and his dick zipped (hopefully).
I think eventually the best he can hope for is " the bastard verdict" of not proven.
The worst? Very toxic & damaging potentially.

If he's acted above board why's he creating lies and denying things?
That's what I meant as well.
"Nothing to see here"?
Why bother and take the huge risks he has just exposed his neck with.
It does not add up to me. As for his "not sweating" under pressure, people with sociopathic narcissistic traits have default buttons to block giving a toss, so it's easy for them.
As I said, Stateside legal teams, I think, will be employing the best criminal psychcological experts, and have every frame & word-pitch put under the microscope. We are talking potential & mighty class actions after all. And, it is America.;)

Last edited:

DaveDaffe

War Hero
That's what I meant as well.
"Nothing to see here"?
Why bother and take the huge risks he has just exposed his neck with.
As I said, Stateside legal teams, I think, will be employing the best criminal psychcological experts, and have every frame & word-pitch put under the microscope. We are talking potential & mighty class actions after all. And, it is America.;)
And as I have said before he is untouchable so all a waste of time.

Can you seriously imagine any attempt to prosecute him being made and even if it did happen do you really think he would spend a single moment in court?

And as I have said before he is untouchable so all a waste of time.

Can you seriously imagine any attempt to prosecute him being made and even if it did happen do you really think he would spend a single moment in court?
TBH? Probably not. At worst I think his "sentence" would be simply shrinking from public life.
He has a good role model for that. ;)

I read this girls deposition (or something) At 16 she was something of a runaway (broken family?) and was working in the cloakroom of Trumps Florida club (Mar a largo?) when G Maxwell approached her with an offer of a better paid position. She was invited to Epsteins place on Florida for an interview/trial and her father drove her there.

The job was to massage a millionaire and Maxwell gave her some form of tuition and advice on attire. At some point, and it may have been at subsequent sessions, more $ was offered for less attire and a more "physical" massage.

She was asked if any of her friends may be willing to do the same for $200-300.

I believe she got $15,000 from Epstein for the London trip.

So by the time Andrew has met her, she will have appeared to his eyes as a willing participant.

So if an acquaintance offered you someone elses daughter in a pre-planned, orchestrated event I suppose how you act thenceforth is down to character (and alcohol level).

Then let the press rip him to shreds and the girls he abused get their voices heard and he can disappear into the bowels of the royal family as a black sheep
Is there any evidence he abused anyone or are you just getting angry over nothing?

Presumably Prince Andrew has a retinue of media advisers. If so, they either loathe him or they are supremely incompetent. He should not have gone anywhere near this interview. If there was any sympathy for him before, it has probably dissipated into the ether.

I remember that Private Eye once had an expression hinting at illicit sexual relations. It was 'discussing Uganda'.
Perhaps it should now be updated to, 'eating pizza in Woking'.

At least there are butlers, valets and footmen who can be kicked in the corridor.

DaveDaffe

War Hero
Presumably Prince Andrew has a retinue of media advisers. If so, they either loathe him or they are supremely incompetent. He should not have gone anywhere near this interview. If there was any sympathy for him before, it has probably dissipated into the ether.

I remember that Private Eye once had an expression hinting at illicit sexual relations. It was 'discussing Uganda'.
Perhaps it should now be updated to, 'eating pizza in Woking'.

At least there are butlers, valets and footmen who can be kicked in the corridor.
He really didnt do himself any favours for certain although the interview was supposedly approved by HRH

I read this girls deposition (or something) At 16 she was something of a runaway (broken family?) and was working in the cloakroom of Trumps Florida club (Mar a largo?) when G Maxwell approached her with an offer of a better paid position. She was invited to Epsteins place on Florida for an interview/trial and her father drove her there.

The job was to massage a millionaire and Maxwell gave her some form of tuition and advice on attire. At some point, and it may have been at subsequent sessions, more $ was offered for less attire and a more "physical" massage.

She was asked if any of her friends may be willing to do the same for $200-300.

I believe she got $15,000 from Epstein for the London trip.

So by the time Andrew has met her, she will have appeared to his eyes as a willing participant.

So if an acquaintance offered you someone elses daughter in a pre-planned, orchestrated event I suppose how you act thenceforth is down to character (and alcohol level).
sort of feels like a posher version of some of the girls that testified in the Rotherham cases doesn’t it?

not that I’m dating he is innocent or guilty but if he’s fiddled with kiddies he needs to be suitably punished.

sort of feels like a posher version of some of the girls that testified in the Rotherham cases doesn’t it?

not that I’m dating he is innocent or guilty but if he’s fiddled with kiddies he needs to be suitably punished.
You are aware that if he did **** anyone, they were over the age of consent?

Tool

LE
Doesn't matter. Guilty until proven innocent. Social media..

Top lawyer calls Prince Andrew BBC interview 'a catastrophic error'
Mark Stephens says such strategies only work ‘if you’ve got a full answer to every question’
Top lawyer calls Prince Andrew BBC interview 'a catastrophic error'
...and VERY quickly started to backtrack, saying Innocent until proven guilty, no legally provable crime etc. The seed was sown though. The lawyer came across (to me) as a bit of a prick with an agenda, but with some good points.

Out of all the senior older Royals, Prince Andrew has pretty much been the one who has mostly played it a little closer to the edge than his sister and his brothers.

Unless bubonic plague suddenly descended on the royal household or an aeroplane suffered sudden catastrophic engine failure within the vicinity of a royal gathering, Prince Andrew was never going to get a chance at the actual throne. He knows that and over the years, that has given him a degree of license to get involved in things that certainly his older brother couldn’t touch with a barge pole because it would have so adversely have affected the reputation of the monarchy.

It’s been mentioned on here already about his nickname, “randy Andy” and let’s not forget his penchant for jumping on publicly funded jets for day trips to Scotland for a few rounds of golf. Who also remembers when he somehow acquired a role as a business ambassador for the UK and subsequently jetted around the world meeting in some cases, particularly dubious leaders of some countries where oppression of some sections of their society and the accumulation of immense wealth from public funds were the norm, certainly not the exception.

So I don’t think Prince Andrew has ever particularly smelt of roses during his activities except of course when he was sent to the Falklands where he certainly did his bit for his Mum and the rest of us by stepping up to the plate and placing himself in harms way but brave and distinguished as that was, that was pretty much a one off.

I’m not surprised it’s been revealed he was a mate of Epstein. If you‘re a prince and you want to pal up with Americans, it makes sense to be mates with some of the rich one’s and of course from the other guy’s point of view, if a Brit is a good friend, him being a royal prince from the British royal family has to bring a little bit more kudos into your standing in American society.

So in my view, Prince Andrew has never been a saint. That doesn’t mean though that he done anything more than be rather foolish in choosing his friends, particularly so in this instance.

Prince Andrew wasn’t in control of Epstein. Epstein like all filthy rich American billionaires did whatever he wanted to do. He will have pretty much on a lot of matters considered himself above the law and it’s very apparent that one area where he considered himself not subject to the law was where his choice of women were concerned.

So Prince Andrew was foolish to enter into a friendship with Epstein. There will be plenty of others but it’s Epstein who matters at the moment. The other thing that matters at the moment is Prince Andrews publicly televised interview which we all saw last night. I think that was a pretty foolish thing for him to do as well.

Whoever advised him that it would be a good idea to elevate his profile in this matter by going on the tv and frankly, fudging, a good portion of the questions that were asked of his knowledge of the Epstein saga is presumably from early this morning now lodging in the Tower of London where they can in the distance hear a bloke with a black mask on his head running a sharpening stone over the blade of his axe or the modern day equivalent of that kind of thing.

From what I’ve read, Prince Andrew hasn’t actually committed any alleged crime. What he has done particularly now after this interview has allow his name to dragged through the mud in a hugely public way. That’s a shame not particularly just for Prince Andrew but especially for the Royal Family as a whole. A posting as Governor of Rockall might be a suitable duty for Prince Andrew for the next few years not to try to punish him you understand but just to get him out of the way for a while.

Ultimately, although Prince Andrew is being portrayed as a major player in this saga, this isn’t about him. This is really just the American way. This is about money, Epstein’s money! I haven’t got a clue whether the young women that Epstein used allowed themselves to be in that situation happily and voluntarily or whether they were forced into that situation. Either one could easily be the case but if they can convince an American court that they were in some way forced, there will presumably be some substantial damages to be had from Epstein’s estate that will mean the recipients living a lifestyle that they currently can only dream about.

That’s where Prince Andrew comes in. It can only help those pursuing a sizeable chunk of Epstein’s estate if they can generate an image where a British Royal Prince was a major part of the wrong inflicted on these women convincing American pubic opinion that their cause is a just one. That may or may not have an effect on the outcome of an American court verdict but it would most certainly without any doubt have a huge effect on the size of an award for damages in an American court If there was a verdict in favour of the claiments!

Last edited:
If he's acted above board why's he creating lies and denying things?
He hasn't even been accused of anything illegal.

Absolutely worst case scenario is that he shagged a teenager above the age of consent.
Dubious moral standard if that was the case, but not illegal

it might just be possible that he is denying things because he didn't do them? Radical idea I know.....

Latest Threads